Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

5 minutes ago, recklessdaughter said:

Tbh I wouldn’t mind either way if we got reworked songs on the album or not. I mean, we probably have tons of songs of hers that were reworked from unreleased songs we don’t even know about. It’s like how she has lots of unreleased songs that have parts reworked into other unreleased songs. It’s just part of the writing process and it’s not her fault so many of her unreleased songs to work from have already been leaked. I’d be more annoyed if she released a leaked song exactly as it was, like what’s the point of that lol. 

Exactly! Pretty much all of her albums had songs that were left from previous projects but made it to a record. Which raises the question of leaks... TNBAR would have been so much more appreciated if we had not had the demo leaked. California is a highlight not only because it is a good song but because we knew nothing about it. 

On 8/24/2020 at 1:01 PM, whitelungswhitepalms said:

y'all, i want a lot of things for this album but honestly all i need right now is this girl *ANA to tell us SOMETHING

a DATE

a PIC

S O M E T H I N G

maxresdefault.jpg

Knowing we are probably not getting the album on Sept 5, I will go back to my life and treat everyday as a day where a post from her is a bonus. No expectations on nothing. I’ve got some soul searching to do, because I get way too involved in her pre-releases, and it is not healthy for me. 
The next « move » from her will surely be TJF get released. 

29 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

sounds pretty amazing to me lmao

is graphic design your passion?

27 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Un-manifest this immediately 

:creep:

chemtrails artwork leaked lanaboards exclusive 

Spoiler

r5Ibgtv_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

UbsOye5.png

14 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

:creep:

chemtrails artwork leaked lanaboards exclusive 

Hide contents

r5Ibgtv_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

My brother is a graphic designer & page developer and he confirmed this cover is FAKE:hooker: (if you zoom in the name there's a uneven amount of pixels) Some people on here are really desperate lol

3lfQEhw.png

Imagine Lana posted a video of her reading "Past the Bushes Cyprus Thriving" and at first we're all like Ugh not another poem, but then when she says "like a chemtrail" she stops and stares at the camera intensely and then the music starts to get super wild and it merges into the Chemtrails album trailer and blows all our minds. :illumilana2:

2 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Imagine Lana posted a video of her reading "Past the Bushes Cyprus Thriving" and at first we're all like Ugh not another poem, but then when she says "like a chemtrail" she stops and stares at the camera intensely and then the music starts to get super wild and it merges into the Chemtrails album trailer and blows all our minds. :illumilana2:

The amount of amazing promo dreamt up on this site that will never be. Lit rally a tragedy luv. :angie:

1 hour ago, takeitdoen said:

My brother is a graphic designer & page developer and he confirmed this cover is FAKE:hooker: (if you zoom in the name there's a uneven amount of pixels) Some people on here are really desperate lol

tenor.gif

4 minutes ago, DCooper said:

this is almost exactly what I thought it would happen on the video she posted last night lmaoooo I watched the whole thing believing that in the end she was gonna talk about cocc

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

Never forget she turned Methamphetamines into Old Money nearly a decade later

fan base] Cardi B - Page 139 - Base - ATRL

Ultraviolence was “melancholia” in like 2006 too (I still wanna hear that) 

anyways this confirms I’m getting TV in Black and White: The Remix on COCC

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

2 minutes ago, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

Ultraviolence was “melancholia” in like 2006 too (I still wanna hear that) 

anyways this confirms I’m getting TV in Black and White: The Remix on COCC

how do we know that melancholia is that old? :excited:

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

Imagine if she dropped the album trailer out of the blue... I mean she posted the LFL one out of nothing, 4 months before the album! 
Even without spoiling any song, just to introduce us to the aesthetic of the era (if there’s one)... please... :kum:

Lanarat.png

21 minutes ago, DCooper said:

The way we’re the dreamer :oprah2:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

omg i cannot wait to hear the reworked version of hawaiian tropic titled "hawaiian mom influencer" ?

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

i really don't care for the idea of putting unreleased songs onto an album unless they truly make it worth it with improved lyrics and new production like if she wants to keep putting songs that have already been leaked onto a record with new songs she might as well just go through with that leaked album she's been talking about for years

yes to heaven and fine china only get hyped because being unreleased gives them significance but if they were released alongside UV people would hardly care about them

i love you, but you don't understand me.