Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, SweetHenny said:

I know I'm late to the "party" but all I did when I saw that screenshot is cackling. I expected nothing else tbh, the last 2 eras taught me good.

The fact that some people didn't believe @RormanNockwell of all people... As soon as I read that he took the screenshot I knew it was real. The delusion and negativity of some people in here...

What our blinding love for her can make us do is something... As much as I want new music from her, especially if it’s the « Paradise » of Norman (that’s my speculation), even if I Throw a tantrum on the floor, it won’t happen unless she decides it is time. 

2 hours ago, Fart Deco said:

So, back to manifesting... COCC lead single in two days yup yup we WON!

tenor-1.gif

i love the fact that we are all in on the delusion:sluttybunny:

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

25 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

I just hope that the album cover has an even number of pixels or @5adboy's brother will deem it to be fake. 

Doesn’t NFR have an error on the cover? Omg, is it fake?

I believed you :holla:

It’s coming! :excited::woot:

20 minutes ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

Wasn’t her hair supposed to be champagne blonde for the shooting with Nicole? Maybe the Patent leather do-over video is old  :pray2:

actually that video is the closest her hair has been to champagne blonde this whole time

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Despite her awful track record and especially after the horrendous NFR rollout, I think we should continue to believe that COCC will be released on 9/4 or 9/5, just not stake our lives on those dates.

What as posted yesterday was hardly a piece of highly credible and damning evidence. 

4 hours ago, spencertmartin said:

Please I want a Music To Watch Boys To-esque song on COCC. I want aggressive honeymoon vibes on cocc plsss

Ugh yes I want the lovechild of NFR and Honeymoon <3 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day