Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

The shred of hope at this point is that Ben’s most recent insta post is still the TJF snippet mentioning that new Lana music is coming soon. 

31 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

I still believe in a 4th/5th release 

Me too! I can imagine due to Corona she likes to keep things simple. These times have been hard for so many and it feels like some artists just don‘t want any huge promo. I guess it‘s their way showing respect towards those who have gone through a lot of shit due to the virus.

ngl if I were friends with Lana, and fans were messaging me about her shit, I'd either get pissed or I'd message her and we'd reply with some bullshit answer just to stir up the fandom and watch as their lives fall apart...

Moral of the story, messaging Lana's friends, family and colleagues won't get us anywhere.

13 minutes ago, Tomboboy2#0 said:

Yo I’ve been away for two weeks and I get nothing? ?

and in two weeks you'll still get nothing because the album is not finished :icant:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

:raven:

Spoiler

I NEED TULSA JESUS FREAK 

Spoiler

:ahhney:

Spoiler

I NEED COCC

Spoiler

I'M LOSING MY MIND

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

:crying:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

:raven:

Hide contents

I NEED TULSA JESUS FREAK 

Hide contents

:ahhney:

Hide contents

I NEED COCC

Hide contents

I'M LOSING MY MIND

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

:crying:

This took me all the way back to SpoilerGate on LanaBoards when NFR casette recording leaked. These were the times :defeated: Literally a year ago

I wouldn't mind a reworked version of Super Movie or You're Gonna Love Me, probably because the production of those songs are fairly sparse and I feel like she could really do something with them

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

12 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

The shred of hope at this point is that Ben’s most recent insta post is still the TJF snippet mentioning that new Lana music is coming soon. 

it's also still on her facebook i believe

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Since there’s so much uncertainty on this thread, I decided to make a list of everything we know. Feel free to pin this. 

What We Know About Chemtrails Over The Country Club (As of 24/08/20) 

Spoiler

Nothing. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 minute ago, Mer Boy said:

Since there’s so much uncertainty on this thread, I decided to make a list of everything we know. Feel free to pin this. 

What We Know About Chemtrails Over The Country Club (As of 24/08/20) 

Reveal hidden contents

Nothing. 

nothing but facts!

I finally had a dream about the album :deadbanana: I saw the cocc artwork and it was a silhouette of michael jackson doing an air jordan-esque pose on a blank background and the top had “LANA DEL REY” in the steelfish/rainbow font with a similar color purple as the dark paradise single but darker/warmer and the whole image was super pixelated and grainy, like no smooth edges anywhere, it was truly traumatizing

also I’m still catching up on the past pages, wtf happened

UbsOye5.png

40 minutes ago, bored said:

ngl if I were friends with Lana, and fans were messaging me about her shit, I'd either get pissed or I'd message her and we'd reply with some bullshit answer just to stir up the fandom and watch as their lives fall apart...

Moral of the story, messaging Lana's friends, family and colleagues won't get us anywhere.

I'd just block them if they messaged me more than once tbh

3 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

I finally had a dream about the album :deadbanana: I saw the cocc artwork and it was a silhouette of michael jackson doing an air jordan-esque pose on a blank background and the top had “LANA DEL REY” in the steelfish/rainbow font with a similar color purple as the dark paradise single but darker/warmer and the whole image was super pixelated and grainy, like no smooth edges anywhere, it was truly traumatizing

sounds pretty amazing to me lmao

is graphic design your passion?

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

4 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

:mj2:

Lanarat.png

7 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

Un-manifest this immediately 

Tbh I wouldn’t mind either way if we got reworked songs on the album or not. I mean, we probably have tons of songs of hers that were reworked from unreleased songs we don’t even know about. It’s like how she has lots of unreleased songs that have parts reworked into other unreleased songs. It’s just part of the writing process and it’s not her fault so many of her unreleased songs to work from have already been leaked. I’d be more annoyed if she released a leaked song exactly as it was, like what’s the point of that lol. 

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

1 minute ago, recklessdaughter said:

Tbh I wouldn’t mind either way if we got reworked songs on the album or not. I mean, we probably have tons of songs of hers that were reworked from unreleased songs we don’t even know about. It’s like how she has lots of unreleased songs that have parts reworked into other unreleased songs. It’s just part of the writing process and it’s not her fault so many of her unreleased songs to work from have already been leaked. I’d be more annoyed if she released a leaked song exactly as it was, like what’s the point of that lol. 

Indeed, we got BPBP in 2017 and we had no idea it was a reworked song until the demo from 2014 leaked

The sexual tension between elle locking this thread and us taking a break from this stressful release date.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."