Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

yall what if lana releases the album under a different name and it takes weeks for us to figure it out :thumb3::icant:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

so what’s gonna be printed on the CD disc itself? i’m thinking a baby blue sky with chemtrails. 

this era's flower :makeup:

14901007.jpg

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

4 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

so what’s gonna be printed on the CD disc itself? i’m thinking a baby blue sky with chemtrails. 

Omg I was thinking the same exact thing minutes ago! It HAS to be a blue sky with chemtrails :oop:

Lanarat.png

7 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Do we think actual chemtrails are going to be somewhere in the visuals of the album or it's just too literal for Lana?

Too literal like the pink flamingos in the MTWBT video? :hillary:

I guess they'll make an appearence on the cd itself if not on the cover!

Lanarat.png

3 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

Omg I was thinking the same exact thing minutes ago! It HAS to be a blue sky with chemtrails :oop:

exactly. and kind of grainy and maybe a little filtered like the picture on the honeymoon disc. :flutter:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

2 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

Too literal like the pink flamingos in the MTWBT video? :hillary:

Fair enough, but in her covers the album title as a concept is not very present (other than the smile in LFL). I think her covers are more about the general mood of the album instead of the title

giphy.gif

tulsa jesus freak coming next year

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Fair enough, but in her covers the album title as a concept is not very present (other than the smile in LFL). I think her covers are more about the general mood of the album instead of the title

Good point :oic3:

I imagine something in the vein of BTD or Honeymoon: her in the lower portion of the cover and a blue background (the sky duh) with chemtrails... and other elements obviously, otherwise it'll be almost identical to the BTD one! Dunno why but I picture a golden wheat field when I think of it  :eartha2:

Lanarat.png

I think it’ll be a neon green sky with neon purple chemtrails and everyone in the background besides Lana is covered in mud. Lana will be looking ravishing in an Oscar Meyer Weiner truck with the tops down, stoic eyes to the chaotic horizon. She will be adorned head to toe with jewelry made of corn kernels. An Alexander McQueen dress Overlays below that. Chuck can be seen in the background driving the plane, later throughout the album it is revealed she is the one causing global warming. Now back to the mud people, the mystery behind them is it is unknown whether Lana is using the mud as a metaphor for the nature based human ignorance among us, or rather the shell of ignorance which that can be wiped off when facing the truth. As seen with Covid-19, a heavily explored theme throughout the album, Lana has come to terms with more truths in her reality than ever before. Lizards in the government. Ghosts in the sea. Children sacrifices. God help us all...

Lucky for us though, Del Rey has become affiliates with her genetic ability to harvest and focus specific energies to manipulate the fabric of time and space around herself. Witchcraft. First off the main thing she wants to accomplish is the upheaval of her sisters cruelty wrought onto the planet. The crimes against nature she has committed. To combat the everlasting agony the earth caused people to live in because of the warming of it. And, not to reveal too much, but Chuck also stole her SportCruiser Plane a long ass time prior to this album meaning Lana wants to get it back. But she can only do this if the people covered in mud can see what she’s talking about and what is happening to them because of her foul sister! Meaning she’s needed to find a way, in her little country club world, to free everyone from the blindness they are experiencing, by releasing a fake disease among the population she caused the masses to awaken to the reality they are living in and saved everyone. The singer lives to sing another day, the country club lives to host more ignorant rich people and everyone lives happily ever after.

this apple guy has been talking to me for 30 minutes telling me there's no release so by the end of the convo i straight up said "ARE YOU A STAN? DO YOU STAN LANA?"

he says "Although I'm not a stan, her music's pretty good" hahaha

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, veinsineon said:

I think it’ll be a neon green sky with neon purple chemtrails and everyone in the background besides Lana is covered in mud. Lana will be looking ravishing in an Oscar Meyer Weiner truck with the tops down, stoic eyes to the chaotic horizon. She will be adorned head to toe with jewelry made of corn kernels. An Alexander McQueen dress Overlays below that. Chuck can be seen in the background driving the plane, later throughout the album it is revealed she is the one causing global warming. 

ok. but floppy franks? 0yMrB25.gif

UV/Honeymoon

1 minute ago, veinsineon said:

I think it’ll be a neon green sky with neon purple chemtrails and everyone in the background besides Lana is covered in mud. Lana will be looking ravishing in an Oscar Meyer Weiner truck with the tops down, stoic eyes to the chaotic horizon. She will be adorned head to toe with jewelry made of corn kernels. An Alexander McQueen dress Overlays below that. Chuck can be seen in the background driving the plane, later throughout the album it is revealed she is the one causing global warming

I gasped!

tenor-1.gif

Lanarat.png