Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

10 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

This. I wish everyone would have more hope! If it helps, he was liking comments today from LDR fans who were saying that it’s midnight tonight and a few that said they were ready for whatever is coming, so I think something is definitely happening. The rabbit + top-hat indicates a surprise so it’s definitely related to the album. 

So is it midnight ET or PT? ? 

12 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

This. I wish everyone would have more hope! If it helps, he was liking comments today from LDR fans who were saying that it’s midnight tonight and a few that said they were ready for whatever is coming, so I think something is definitely happening. The rabbit + top-hat indicates a surprise so it’s definitely related to the album. 

Since I started lurking here a couple of months ago I loved your theories and especially your enthusiasm:party:

1 minute ago, veinsineon said:

I honestly have no faith it’s anything album related... excited nonethel:nails:ess 

NonethelCardiNailsess

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

Wait a minute... I think the VMAs acceptance speech theory is right. That makes the most sense and it isn’t a big deal for the hairdresser to announce that. 

Ya it is, bc I don’t think nominees should know before the ceremony they’re gonna win (and def shouldn’t allow anyone to publicize it?) 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Just now, anwdelrey said:

Wait a minute... I think the VMAs acceptance speech theory is right. That makes the most sense and it isn’t a big deal for the hairdresser to announce that. 

I don’t think that’s the case to be honest, because the VMAS are on Sunday and I don’t think she would film the VMAS acceptance speech at midnight. The way Sheridan worded his post made it seem like something is going to happen at midnight for the general public. If Lana was winning the VMAS, then he would’ve said 5 days, as they would air five days after his original post. 

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

Didn’t 21 pilots have some big lead I’m sorry I can’t imagine Lana winning it. However, if she did, I can’t imagine her caring and getting dolled up for it. And it would be weird for them to go to that house in the middle of nowhere just for an award acceptance speech. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

I don’t think that’s the case to be honest, because the VMAS are on Sunday and I don’t think she would film the VMAS acceptance speech at midnight. The way Sheridan worded his post made it seem like something is going to happen at midnight for the general public. If Lana was winning the VMAS, then he would’ve said 5 days, as they would air five days after his original post. 

Period as usual you respectfully restore hope. 

Just now, Groupie Lover said:

wait what vmas theory someone explain it to me pls 

The theory that Lana has won the VMAs award and the reason Sheridan is teasing something is because she did a pre-recorded acceptance speech or something 

3 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

The theory that Lana has won the VMAs award and the reason Sheridan is teasing something is because she did a pre-recorded acceptance speech or something 

I thought she tanked with that  nom

5 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

I knew y'all were delusional but not this delusional we-

i will love you until the end of time.