Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, fvcku said:

Not tryna come for you, but maybe if your point is people shouldn’t be sending death threats/bullying Sheridan then maybe you should try not insulting people yourself? I don’t agree with the death threats either but there are nicer ways to say things and still make your point. They’re literally never going to learn if you’re sitting here showing them it’s alright to tell people to go fuck themselves and calling people dumb and slow every single post. I mean, I get death threats are worse but technically you’re doing the same. You’re not acting too much better than they are, bro. 

but anywaaaaaaaaaaaaays

I need me some cocc

this.??

3 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

wait what happened

Nothing and that’s the problem lol 

apparently, Lana and her team are shooting a video for something (VMA? Something else?). So no announcement yet. 

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

apparently, Lana and her team are shooting a video for something (VMA? Something else?). So no announcement yet. 

wait did we ever get a vma confirmation or are we just running w our imaginations wild again ..

UV/Honeymoon

Just now, vodkaa said:

wait did we ever get a vma confirmation or are we just running w our imaginations wild again ..

i think it's just speculation since she was nominated? idk anything else besides that. 

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

oh

i saw honeymouns post that today was a bad day to be a stan and i was like ???

negAbhB.png

21 minutes ago, fvcku said:

Not tryna come for you, but maybe if your point is people shouldn’t be sending death threats/bullying Sheridan then maybe you should try not insulting people yourself? I don’t agree with the death threats either but there are nicer ways to say things and still make your point. They’re literally never going to learn if you’re sitting here showing them it’s alright to tell people to go fuck themselves and calling people dumb and slow every single post. I mean, I get death threats are worse but technically you’re doing the same. You’re not acting too much better than they are, bro. 

but anywaaaaaaaaaaaaays

I need me some cocc

With respect, I don't think you're aware of the full series of events. Both of these people came for me and/or my friends repeatedly so I clapped back.  Not reaaally comparable. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

7 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

If Sheridan posted that on his public Instagram to simply count down the date until he works with her, I hope she deals with him bc that’s just annoying. 

that was. but I also get how it's great for him as a stylist like he was chosen etc. , like yes and get it I want u to win.gif, but yeah still. the clout 

UV/Honeymoon

6 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

oh

i saw honeymouns post that today was a bad day to be a stan and i was like ???

I mean this in the nicest possible way, but did you see the post? The second slide is a screenshot of Sheridan's post counting down to today, which culminated to nothing :(

BF77-AD48-C18-D-4144-B349-27-DC6-F78-CD7

2 minutes ago, titanicearth said:

I mean this in the nicest possible way, but did you see the post? The second slide is a screenshot of Sheridan's post counting down to today, which culminated to nothing :(

she's partying bc she already finished the record and that's amazing 0iGk73C.gif

UV/Honeymoon

4 minutes ago, titanicearth said:

yeah it was this post

also who is Sheridan

negAbhB.png

1 minute ago, seventies platinum said:

I dont think lana would perform at the vmas but if she did would be good for the album 

definitely, but the fanbase knowing her, it'd be the strangest thing for her to perform on television. idk when the last time that was, the only one was like SNL, but imagine??? Hope she brings out the flower swing or something. 

UV/Honeymoon