Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, The Greatest said:

okay wait i changed my mind no way this shoot is for a music vid cause why would byron be there? most likely seems to me to be prerecorded performance for colbert

Oooh I forgot about her possible appearance!

I thought maybe she was doing lip-synch scenes with a band like how she did in the Love video but instead of her friends she’d have her actual band! I’d be happy with either one, but a Colbert appearance would be so cool! 

42 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

funny how she mentioned september 5th but not what year

this sent me to the moon and back :suicide:

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

6 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

okay wait i changed my mind no way this shoot is for a music vid cause why would byron be there? most likely seems to me to be prerecorded performance for colbert

it can be a video like Love, with like... "crowd"

If it's not for a new music video, then a Colbert performance of the upcoming single (TJF or whatever it ends up being) would be awesome!!! I'm hoping we get something like a single next week to make up for the album not coming on time, which would coincide with the talk show performance promo.

A VMA performance of Doin' Time would also be cool though to get the streams of Doin' Time and NFR! up and maybe have the album chart again lol. Maybe help it reach Gold in the states if it's not eligible already. 

Either one of the three options would be fine with me and I'd be a happy little stan, so I for one am excited :)

She's shooting a music video and by a music video I mean another music video.

The clips she shared recently were for Tulsa Jesus Freak. Remember when she was in the Coupe DeVille? Thats for a music video but that has already been shot.

Now she is probably working on a second music video, perhaps with Chuck. 

She is putting things in order so she has some music videos to release over time. 

Ladies I’m sorry to say this but I didn’t drink enough water today and I have a headache which means I can’t listen to any music with my headphones and therefore I am manifesting no surprise release tonight. Thank you. :legend:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

3 minutes ago, AlexParliament said:

She's shooting a music video and by a music video I mean another music video.

The clips she shared recently were for Tulsa Jesus Freak. Remember when she was in the Coupe DeVille? Thats for a music video but that has already been shot.

Now she is probably working on a second music video, perhaps with Chuck. 

She is putting things in order so she has some music videos to release over time. 

Can you elaborate on all of this please sorry I have no idea what coupe deville is also how do we know it was a music video 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

5 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Ladies I’m sorry to say this but I didn’t drink enough water today and I have a headache which means I can’t listen to any music with my headphones and therefore I am manifesting no surprise release tonight. Thank you. :legend:

no no. as per my email. get ur h2o and report. where there's COCC, there's a way 1LpGMYB.gif thank you xoxo

UV/Honeymoon

ok honestly.... this era is almost as frustrating as NFR. but in a different way. i don’t want 20 snippets, ruining the surprise of the songs. but i also want some damn clarity. like honestly lana. what are you doing sis?! it takes 2 minutes to tweet “album is delayed” and sign off. this also makes me feel like it’s still coming this friday. at least we’ll know the truth very very soon. :crai:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

1 hour ago, bel air rose said:

maybe saying it was going to be music related was a reach but it was safe to assume SOMETHING was coming from his cryptic countdown post 

Something was coming—but something for him alone, for for LDR fandom. 

has anyone messaged jack or tweeted him recently or anything? not that he’d answer, but if he got enough tweets or messages i’m sure he’d answer at some point

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, VioletBunny said:

Can you elaborate on all of this please sorry I have no idea what coupe deville is also how do we know it was a music video 

Last month on Instagram Lana posted a clip of herself riding in the passenger seat of a Cadillac Coupe Deville. In the caption is said "Tulsa Jesus Freak" and "White Hot Forever". I believe that was a clip for a music video she shot for those songs. Obviously Tulsa Jesus Freak is a reference to her ex-boyfriend who is from Tulsa. He also has a Cadillac Coupe Deville. So that song and that video will essentially be inspired by that relationship. So she was teasing a new music video but no one wanted to make that connection because some people would rather freak out over Lana possibly being back with her ex when in fact she had probably simply just wrote a song and filmed a music video inspired by that failed relationship. 

So I think there is already a music video for two songs; Tulsa Jesus Freak and White Hot Forever. She has done videos for two songs together before.

Today the rumor is that Lana is shooting a music video. I believe this is likely the second music video for her next album.

I think Lana already knows what songs she wants music videos for and is shooting those videos in advanced. Over time she will release those videos. After all, she shot the video for Norman Fucking Rockwell way before it was ever premiered.