Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

4 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

ok honestly.... this era is almost as frustrating as NFR. but in a different way. i don’t want 20 snippets, ruining the surprise of the songs. but i also want some damn clarity. like honestly lana. what are you doing sis?! it takes 2 minutes to tweet “album is delayed” and sign off. this also makes me feel like it’s still coming this friday. at least we’ll know the truth very very soon. :crai:

The thing is, it's bad publicity to do so. Then publications write about how her album is delayed. If she ignores it, only stans care and it doesn't make her look bad. I think that's why she doesn't usually address delays (unless for good reason like with Violet for being robbed).

A good example is her using her burner twitter account, MissDaytona whatever, back in March-ish 2019 to talk about how she didn't know when NFR! would come out. So if anything, she'll do something like that than on her main accounts.

Same thing with not directly addressing her cancelling the UK/Euro tour until days later when things settled. 

8 hours ago, Pin Up Galore said:

what if the photos lana was taking at the witch house were for her announcing she's in AHS Sirens 

Shit, I didn't make that connection. You might be on to something.

Lana has never done any acting but I know she would be good at it if she took it up. I feel that Lana can be good at anything she sets her mind to.

1 minute ago, Distantly said:

The thing is, it's bad publicity to do so. Then publications write about how her album is delayed. If she ignores it, only stans care and it doesn't make her look bad. I think that's why she doesn't usually address delays (unless for good reason like with Violet for being robbed).

A good example is her using her burner twitter account, MissDaytona whatever, back in March-ish 2019 to talk about how she didn't know when NFR! would come out. So if anything, she'll do something like that than on her main accounts.

Same thing with not directly addressing her cancelling the UK/Euro tour until days later when things settled. 

yeah i get that. that’s so annoying tho. to me, it’s bad publicity to not tell your fans anything about it being delayed. 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

2 hours ago, cellophane said:

A friend of mine loves Lana (when she did the question for the culture thing, he was so mad about the backlash and was venting lol) and he mostly only listens to random songs of hers. So last year after Norman came out I suggested that he listen to the whole album, he loved it and whenever he listens to any song from it I feel kinda proud haha

People relate to Lana on a deeply personal level. She speaks for large portion of the audience that the music industry has ignored for the better part of 20 years.

2 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

yeah i get that. that’s so annoying tho. to me, it’s bad publicity to not tell your fans anything about it being delayed. 

that's whats so frustrating :facepalm::poordat: either way it sucks for us since she mentioned the Sept 5th date lol.

But from her end, I think she knows the fans will still stick around (we're used to the abuse, after all :hooker:) but the GP is less forgiving lol... so here we are haha

anyways i think we won’t be really hearing from lana again this week except a insta post on NFR’s anniversary w the caption “norman is one year old today” and then either this friday/saturday the album will “surprise” drop!! :clapback:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

okay but imagine she use's norman's birthday as an opportunity to annouce something about cotcc. it's definitely a possibility. :excited:

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

The very idea of expecting Lana to say that it's delayed is part of the problem. Lana can give a date if she wants. She can give a date and if the album gets delayed, she really does not have to say anything. 

When it comes to finalizing dates, sure Lana can say when she wants something out, but it is up to the label and her management to take care of that.

Lana's sole job is to create art. When she is creating, she really does not have to tell everyone what she does at every moment of the creative process and how it may or may not cause delays. That is managements job. 

As James Franco said, Lana lives in her art. I seriously doubt she thinks that much about fans being impatient because her art is her life. She knows that when she puts her art out there, the fans will embrace it. So why focus on anything but the art? Lana is a true artist. As an artist, her job is the art. The logistics of the art is on her management team. 

ok just for the record i am 100% set up for disappointment and not expecting anything AT ALL tonight but - 

how cool would it be if she surprise dropped the cocc on norman's birthday? idk if it's symbolically important to her that her albums have separate birthdays, but that'd be neat af

The bitch didn't even wanna sing any of Norman's songs on tour. She literally said Cinnamon was a "bad song" and when she was coerced into singing other NFR songs by fans she gave up halfway through and even stomped out of a venue during Venice Bitch, so I'm reasonably sure she would have zero incentive to release COCC on Norman's birthday.

I'm not saying she hates it or anything, but I think she's just over it, especially after the Grammys.

COCC also wasn't finished less than a week ago per her manager ... maybe "finishing" it entails whatever she was doing today, though.

JB Hi-Fi friend says there's nothing on their system about it, so that indicates that a physical release on Sept 5 is highly unlikely, because he said stuff scheduled for release usually comes in at least a week before.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

omg I've been cackling like crazy the whole day with all the manifestations and Mariah gifs :omfg2: 

I truly love this place :kiss:

On topic: I can't wait for the release of the lead single Contemplating at Costco the Santa Clarita Fires next week :sass:

3 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

The bitch didn't even wanna sing any of Norman's songs on tour. She literally said Cinnamon was a "bad song" and when she was coerced into singing other NFR songs by fans she gave up halfway through and even stomped out of a venue during Venice Bitch, so I'm reasonably sure she would have zero incentive to release COCC on Norman's birthday.

I'm not saying she hates it or anything, but I think she's just over it, especially after the Grammys.

COCC also wasn't finished less than a week ago per her manager ... maybe "finishing" it entails whatever she was doing today, though.

JB Hi-Fi friend says there's nothing on their system about it, so that indicates that a physical release on Sept 5 is highly unlikely, because he said stuff scheduled for release usually comes in at least a week before.

She really said Cinnamon was a bad song and stormed out during VB???? :wowcry: How did I miss this? I'm always lurking on here lol.

Not to be annoying, but do you/anyone have links for either of these?