Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:

It’s not coming on the 5th - build a bridge guys and get over it.  Something is coming within in the next 2 months most likely. It’s not that long to wait..it felt like yesterday she announced the album name and that was May ?

Oh My God a voice of reason. Save yourself before it's too late.

3 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

It’s not coming on the 5th - build a bridge guys and get over it.  Something is coming within in the next 2 months most likely. It’s not that long to wait..it felt like yesterday she announced the album name and that was May ?

I agree but I really hope she addresses the delay before or on the 5th rather than just leaving everyone in the dark... again 

tbh at this point it’s too late to announce a delay. i don’t think there’s gonna be a difference between her delaying today or next Saturday, I’m gonna be just as annoyed either way. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

28 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

omg sheridan’s recording while driving yup definitely a Lana tease?

the only thing i noticed from that vid is his accent. i thought he was american- 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

the only thing i noticed from that vid is his accent. i thought he was american- 

me too omg I only just realised when you said this but his accent def shocked me

enough of the buffoonery and delusion, ladies and gentlemen, cotcc is definitely coming and we will be bopping to it on september 5th, 2020! Cat and Jade's photograph after singing Give It Up in Freak the Freak Out. latest Valentines Cats GIF

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

Does anyone else find it a coincidence that all the songs talking about god and Jesus leaked recently? God knows I tried demo, I talk to Jesus (both versions), life is beautiful (both versions) ?? I feel like someone knows something re: this album’s vibe lol

2 minutes ago, schoolkiddreams said:

Does anyone else find it a coincidence that all the songs talking about god and Jesus leaked recently? God knows I tried demo, I talk to Jesus (both versions), life is beautiful (both versions) ?? I feel like someone knows something re: this album’s vibe lol

well can they leak tulsa jesus freak next 

ok so i was looking at pictures from tapia bro’s (apparently where the video is being filmed) and it literally looks like a fucking farm. lana’s gonna be riding a tractor. it’s a country album. WE LOST!!!!! :trisha:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

4 minutes ago, schoolkiddreams said:

manifesting religion 2.0 omg

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

1 minute ago, VioletBunny said:

well can they leak tulsa jesus freak next 

Lol I wish, or she could just release it...

My hypothesis is that the album is also Jesus and bible related and the leaker somehow knows and wanted to leak those demos b4 everyone says “she’s turned into a Christian freak who sings about Jesus now”. Like showing that she always has. I dunno just a thought I’ve had 

Just now, ArtDecoDelRey said:

manifesting religion 2.0 omg

Oh noo I hate that song, perhaps the demo is amazing though. I hated freak but loved the demo, the instrumentals made so much more sense to me.

2 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

ok so i was looking at pictures from tapia bro’s (apparently where the video is being filmed) and it literally looks like a fucking farm. lana’s gonna be riding a tractor. it’s a country album. WE LOST!!!!! :trisha:

Maybe it won't be plane related after all and she's riding a cow in the cover...

giphy.gif

Also full disclosure I’m currently dying my hair black. Last time I did this, hope is a dangerous thing came out later that night. Dunno if it was announced or not but had no idea it was going to come out. Anyways ... putting that out there in case Tulsa randomly comes out today ?