Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

8 hours ago, vodkaa said:

so nothing new, ok ok, thank youuu hahahahahahaha

/

mind note: missing these vibes

Omg yeeesss!!!

This one of her best unreleased ever and the pre chorus is one of my fave pre choruses from her ever!! The instrumentals of this song...amazing ...and the bridge & outro :krylie::lange:

if we get a song like this on COCC I would be scalped:air2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

7 minutes ago, electra said:

i just realised that between her cancelling the tour, giving no updates on the new album and the question for the culture she has literally given me no reason to stan her this year

:party:

XXbulEQ.gif

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

23 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Omg yeeesss!!!

This one of her best unreleased ever and the pre chorus is one of my fave pre choruses from her ever!! The instrumentals of this song...amazing ...and the bridge & outro :krylie::lange:

if we get a song like this on COCC I would be scalped:air2:

right right right??? the drama, the confident lyricism. the guitars, the subtle marching of the piano piano, slow drum beat. that light bridge that contrasts so well w the heaviness of the track. the non-overbearing rockish ending yeahhess 

UV/Honeymoon

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

Do we know where this shoot took place today? Like what market 

Tapia Bros Farm in Encino,CA

BF77-AD48-C18-D-4144-B349-27-DC6-F78-CD7