Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, schoolkiddreams said:

I bet that the Ride demo and California demo also talk about Jesus too ? time will tell 

i think it's been confirmed that the drive snippet was actually from a live performance :( but it's still a demo that exists! 

WGe8ynS.gif

6 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

We need a W*n Edw*rds to go stalk her and leak info about the video

we need someone to take W*n Edw*ards' weekly sugar baby allowance away from him for Lana's safety 

1 minute ago, spencertmartin said:

we need someone to take W*n Edw*ards' weekly sugar baby allowance away from him for Lana's safety 

That too, okay, in that case, we need a gay that isn't a psychopath to stalk her and leak info :makeup:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

10 minutes ago, schoolkiddreams said:

If Tulsa doesn’t come out tonight I’m suing the hair dye company I bought this box dye from

Ok I just washed my hair out and I’ll be suing them anyways because they made me hideous... Can’t wait to stream Tulsa tonight tho xx

16 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

i just want to know what goes on in her head/what goes on during her meetings with ben and ed

Well since Ben and Ed are in London, those meetings are probably being done via videoconference right now. 

She tells them what she wants to do, what she is creating etc. She gives them the material she has and they come up with ideas on how to promote it. Lana doesn't have to do anything she doesn't want to do, so I'm sure Ed and Ben come up with things which Lana feels comfortable with. 

7 minutes ago, schoolkiddreams said:

Ok I just washed my hair out and I’ll be suing them anyways because they made me hideous... Can’t wait to stream Tulsa tonight tho xx

Lana after sheridan’s finished with her

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 minute ago, VioletBunny said:

Lana after sheridan’s finished with her

Omfg 

1 minute ago, bel air rose said:

stream tulsa jesus freak at midnight ladies DZyP.gif

Honestly if it comes out tonight I’ll be dying my hair a lot more often whenever we need new music 

Okay wait ... how did we go from Nicole deactivating and Charlie and Chunk gallivanting around some farm to TJF dropping tonight?

Are these just the usual delusions, or did I miss some important development?

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Just now, RormanNockwell said:

Okay wait ... how did we go from Nicole deactivating and Charlie and Chunk gallivanting around some farm to TJF dropping tonight?

Is this just the usual delusions, or did I miss some important development?

there will be no more important development, just delusion.

WGe8ynS.gif

1 minute ago, RormanNockwell said:

Is this just the usual delusions, or did I miss some important development?

I dyed my hair and last time I dyed it HIADT came out later that night ?