Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

23 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

um so we went from nicole nodland honeymoon chateau marmont set to chicken farm market in a creepy forest in one day.. thats NOT the creepy horroresque vibe i was talking bout

LMAO KSKSKSKSKSK

I thought that the chicken farm market looked so cute

I can see her picking oranges there to make some kind of reference to her poetry book

tenor.gif?itemid=7842076 "don't worry baby"

The thing is, even if she delays the album a bit, we know she's working on it. She's doing photoshoots and filming MVs, it's not like we don't know anything about what is she doing. And like someone here said, if she's working on visuals these days must be because the music is already done. Even Ben said that new Lana music is coming soon and his "soon" are not the same as Lana's.

giphy.gif

18 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

Norman was released during labor day weekend... guess what weekend is upcoming

CookedAgreeableBluefish-size_restricted.gif

I stand corrected! I had posted earlier that this being Labor Day weekend that the record might not drop. But the fact that the great Norman was means that at least that obstacle is out of the way. Thanks for bringing this up.

I am not confident about this weekend but there is clearly something in the wind!!

3 minutes ago, electra said:

can’t believe u gays lost me my nicole nodland follow >:^( that’s as close as i was ever gonna get to lana >:^((((((

she deactivated her account as soon as she gets back you’ll have ur follow again :D

:smile3:

around the time ben said "soon" they wouldve known its delayed. but i guess soon can mean a single and then an album a few weeks after but then AT LEAST we are getting something and with a single would probs come an album trailer etc. id like to believe if the record isnt coming on the 5th we will at least get a single to make sure the backlash from fans isnt *too bad*