Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, Tulsa Jesus Freak said:

Oh wow, didn’t know stuff like that happened. Interesting. Nonetheless do we believe that this random reviewer got a copy as if Lana’s team was so desperate for a review from him that they couldn’t wait until it was finished ?

That guy is extremely suspicious so I personally wouldn’t trust him. His review was so short... There was almost nothing

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Gary (author of WhatsOn review) replied to me as well. He said the same thing; he got an advance review copy. I asked if he could confirm the release date and he left me on Read lol ?? will let you know if he replies

they haven't said yet but teaser images Ryan Murphy has posted point toward Sirens (posted an image of a beach and some sharp fang-like teeth)

1 minute ago, gsnlp said:

Guys, i have a serious question: what is the theme for AHS10?

I asked him what he thinks about song "Dolphin flower". He was typing sth for 5 mins, deleted and wrote: "Always best to listen in person and make up your own mind what you think. Like any music opinions are personal to an individual." So its confirmed hes full of shit. Like u r a fkn reviewer just say what u think about the fkn song

1 minute ago, hashtagtylerh said:

Sheridan, Gary, Shanice... Lana's new PR team

To think that they're actually promoting Lana more than B** and E* :mj:

Lanarat.png

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

I asked him what he thinks about song "Dolphin flower". He was typing sth for 5 mins, deleted and wrote: "Always best to listen in person and make up your own mind what you think. Like any music opinions are personal to an individual." So its confirmed hes full of shit. Like u r a fkn reviewer just say what u think about the fkn song

the way you literally switched on this bitch so hard and played him at his own game. cassette girl WHO?

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

cant wait to listen to dolphin flower this weekend tenor.gif?itemid=11684411