Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Why I believe COCC is dropping tn:

She has been soooo secretive; she could have said ANY date in that vid but just said "soon" - alluding to nothing means nothing has changed

shhhh its a surprise and dropping tn

3 minutes ago, TheHardestWhite said:

Streets saying there's a collab with Cl*iro on the album

Plz tell me this has been proved false

Yes, debunked by Clairo herself - 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, Elle said:

Yes, debunked by Clairo herself - 

Wait a second. About your profile pic - Did u tell Lana that u're an LB admin? Do she know about the forum? Or you didn't mention it at all?

Mmeow~

if we get nothing by the end of the night, i will be really upset. its not necessarily her fault and I'd understand if it were delayed, but her music is really one of the only things i live for. it touches my soul in a way I've never felt before, so the prospect of a new record from her is just really exciting. hopefully, we're not dissapointed tonight, team delulu!!!

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

Wait a second. About your profile pic - Did u tell Lana that u're an LB admin? Do she know about the forum? Or you didn't mention it at all?

No, during that meet I told her how much NFR was helping guide me through a really terrible point of my life, and I thanked her for lyrics in songs such as The Greatest, Hope, and California. Then we exchanged hugs, took a photo, and she signed my NFR booklet. It wasn't the first time I met her, but I've never brought it up to her in person. 

She definitely knows about the forum since her managers do, I've even had to speak with one of them over the phone during the Love leak fiasco, and we've emailed/texted back and forth here and there (her managers, not Lana herself.)

I'm not sure if she's connected that I'm the one who owns it though - in my mind, I sort of think she thinks I'm three different people. The girl who owns LanaBoards, xmissdaytona that she follows on instagram, and the girl with curly brown hair & flower clips she sees at shows are all separate people lol. Or maybe she's pieced it all together! I really have no idea, but yeah, I've never mentioned it in person. Whatever I say to her is usually just spur of the moment thoughts, and if I tried to plan what I want to say, my nerves completely wipe it away lol.

Edit: I do think Ben recognised me during a show once though. In 2017 in NYC, he went down to barricade before the show to talk to someone he knew, and as he was walking back he looked he dead in the eye, smiled, and said "hi!" I was sort of taken aback by surprise, but I said hello in return lol x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, TheHardestWhite said:

COTCC is not out in Australia or New Zealand, so unless it's a worldwide release...

Team Realistic: 1

Team delulu: 0

wbk team realistic would win

4 minutes ago, TheHardestWhite said:

COTCC is not out in Australia or New Zealand, so unless it's a worldwide release...

4 minutes ago, TheHardestWhite said:

wbk it would be a worldwide release, lets go team delulu!

giphy.gif

I'd love to hear lana say the words "lanaboards" in a video, idk why but it will be so cool

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e