Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, DeluluKing said:

Florence = Overrated

Marina = Love

Yikes x2. It's fine to dislike Florence, but thinking Marina is better? DeluluKing, indeed :makeup:

/

ANYWAY. OT, I hope 12:12 means something and that it means something good Lol

Lana should go back to singing covers of 50s/60s etc songs. I have so many classic tunes that I think she would make incredible versions of;

the rain the park and other things - the cowsills

sunny afternoon - the kinks

sea of love - Phil phillips

since I don’t have you - the skyliners

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

7 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

Lana should never collab with anyone except Florence  Marina or Weyes period  Britney Spears  Nicki Minaj

“Lana said her pussy taste like Pepsi Cola

Well he say mine tastes like coke and he don’t mean cola...”

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

1 minute ago, Rdmp57 said:

Yikes x2. It's fine to dislike Florence, but thinking Marina is better? DeluluKing, indeed :makeup:

/

ANYWAY. OT, I hope 12:12 means something and that it means something good Lol

200.gif I tried to like her albums but I just couldn't. Not a single connection. Marina >>>> (for me)

Mmeow~

Why would she cryptically tweet JUST the date in a time format? Check the time she posted it. It was just the time on the west coast. 1212 is an angel number and I'm guessing that's the type of shit she's into and might tweet if she noticed it randomly and was in the swing of posting, which we know she gets into when something's about to be released. It's seriously not that deep and it's nothing solid, people really love setting themselves up for disappointment. Real life isn't some foreshadowy prime time TV, especially as Lana releases are concerned lmao. 

locals only

Oh it looks like maybe it was hopefully just the time she tweeted??? My friend texted me about it before I saw it for myself and formatted it 12/12 in his text which sent me into a depression. 

2 minutes ago, WilshireBoulevard said:

Why would she cryptically tweet JUST the date in a time format? Check the time she posted it. It was just the time on the west coast. 1212 is an angel number and I'm guessing that's the type of shit she's into and might tweet if she noticed it randomly and was in the swing of posting, which we know she gets into when something's about to be released. It's seriously not that deep and it's nothing solid, people really love setting themselves up for disappointment. Real life isn't some foreshadowy prime time TV, especially as Lana releases are concerned lmao. 

She did the same thing last year though before NFR reveal. ?

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Imagine Ben and Ed be like "Lana, this is roll out month, be active on social medias, have a schedule, set an alarm for your posts and tweets."

Lana: "Will do" 

*proceeds to set alarm*

*alarm goes off, tweets 12:12*

Lana: "Done earned my cheque guys, queen of schedules."

Y’all...if she meant December 12 she’d have said 12/12, not 12:12

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Ugh im so stressed out. Can you guys feel the wind?

the storm is coming...

PerkyRedKakapo-size_restricted.gif

The battle of our Delulu dreams starts from today to september 6th

Are we going win or lose? :ohno: Let's fight till the end.

Mmeow~

3 minutes ago, stan wayamaya said:

Wait why does everyone think that the tweet means december? When I saw it i thought something might be coming at 12:12 today especially since she used the colon instead of a slash.

My friend clowned me and told me she had posted it like 12/12. 

Lana, please... don’t do this to us. I’d even settle for early November. Don’t make us wait this long. :deadbanana: