Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, spencertmartin said:

Taylor dropped folklore local midnight time because I remember I checked spotify once it hit midnight where I am and I got Folklore and that was a suprise drop. honestly I'm fulltime team cocctober now

so would it be cali time or EST? 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Does she really think her adorable charm is gonna get her out of this one? Not on my watch :nails: I don't want any cute videos on september the 6th @lana if this album is delayed, we're not falling for your charisma any longer, drop it or be cancelled :oprah3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

3 minutes ago, spencertmartin said:

Taylor dropped folklore local midnight time because I remember I checked spotify once it hit midnight where I am and I got Folklore and that was a suprise drop. honestly I'm fulltime team cocctober now

But she announced it 12 hours before her local midnight time, so people were already expecting it just like you

0YnL0Kf.gif

Good morning girls and gays just woke up and saw her tweet WHAT DOES IT MEAN???????? DENISE ROCHA; tem pagina na wikipedia AMERICANA kkkkkkkk - PAN - pandlr

Is something coming 12:12? Is that the lenght of the lead? The lenght of the MV? DECEMBER 12TH? DENISE ROCHA; tem pagina na wikipedia AMERICANA kkkkkkkk - PAN - pandlr

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

14 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

The thing that she'll just release it when she should without a single lie like a pro will be big suprise for her fans. No one trusts her.

Just look:

MR6Bx3j.png

This is from polish fanpage "Lanaism". You can' tell that NOBODY BELIEVES HER. It Would be a bigger suprise if she'd release it tomorrow and make herself trustworthy than If we wouldn't have any date and just get the drop some day~ #Folklore :thumb3:

Mmeow~

3 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

Good morning girls and gays just woke up and saw her tweet WHAT DOES IT MEAN???????? DENISE ROCHA; tem pagina na wikipedia AMERICANA kkkkkkkk - PAN - pandlr

Is something coming 12:12? Is that the lenght of the lead? The lenght of the MV? DECEMBER 12TH? DENISE ROCHA; tem pagina na wikipedia AMERICANA kkkkkkkk - PAN - pandlr

Shes back with Sean and showing support for police

6 minutes ago, spencertmartin said:

Worldwide release is just better for sales and overall numbers of streams since the music is not ripping off. 

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

Angel number 1212 means that you need to release the negativity in your life and focus on the positives. ... When you see the number 12:12 on a clock, on doors, emails or it appears anywhere in your life, this is a sign that the Universe intends to bring you confidence, creativity, hope, and peace.

Just googled 12:12 and

Particularly powerful, 12:12 represents the middle of the day, a moment your subconscient can, sometimes, take control and make you look at the clock. This hour is fairly associated with mysticism. We can find the number 12 in the Sacred Texts of the three principal religions: the Jewish faith, Christianism and Islam. 

Then there's a bunch of stuff talking about angels and the Hanged Man tarot card. Witchy album coming ladies DENISE ROCHA; tem pagina na wikipedia AMERICANA kkkkkkkk - PAN - pandlr

1 minute ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

y'all know im #TeamDelulu 100% but even i think it's a reach to be deciphering her tweet. she was literally tweeting cali time. nothing more. :xgiggle:

oh i just realised it was 12:12 for her when she tweeted that :pft: bummed