Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I've DM'd Qobuz France again and they're still saying that the album has been pushed back to an unknown date.Β :pft:

I have yet to hear from local/nearby record stores, but I doubt they'll have more info than streaming services.

21 minutes ago, Nobody said:

why has this thread been moved to theΒ thoughts sectionΒ :derpna2:

Β 

17 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i just realized elle removed the release date from the topic title... well... it's over...Β :lange:

Β 

I have no idea why this happened and it wasn't intentional :toofunny:Β I adjusted both back to normal.Β 

I edited some of the content in the OP to keep it up to date, so maybe when I did that it glitched the title & location?? No idea what happened there, sorry for the confusion! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

β€’Β 4.18.14Β β€’Β 5.1.14Β β€’ 9.20.14Β β€’ 5.28.15Β β€’ 6.14.15Β β€’ 7.28.16Β β€’ 7.24.17Β β€’ 10.23.17Β β€’ 10.24.17Β β€’ 1.25.18Β β€’ 2.5.18Β β€’ 12.5.18Β β€’ 10.3.19Β β€’ 10.11.19Β β€’ 11.16.19 β€’

SFΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β INDΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β CHIΒ β€’Β LDNΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β DCΒ β€’ ATLΒ β€’ NYCΒ β€’ PDXΒ β€’ SANΒ β€’ KS

Β 

the way this thread just dropped from 80 members to 19 members within 5 minutes is sending meΒ 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Β 

Ugh Im glad thatΒ @ElleΒ didn't delete "September 5th" after allΒ :ohno:Β We need to remember that this date is still official after all. We need to wait for lana to post something. It will be an announcement for sureΒ but is she going toΒ drop or delay?Β :ohno::ohno::ohno:

Mmeow~

If she doesn't give us at least LMLYLAWΒ and a "big sorry for the delay" tomorrow, I'll be so disappointed and I'll never get hyped up for an album of hers EVER again.

Β 

Sis is breaking my heartΒ :icant:

Β 

Spoiler

I'm obviously lying. I'll be right back here when she talks about the next album literally seconds after releasing COTCC lmao.

Β 

5 minutes ago, lanasgirl said:

If she doesn't give us at least LMLYLAWΒ and a "big sorry for the delay" tomorrow, I'll be so disappointed and I'll never get hyped up for an album of hers EVER again.

Β 

Sis is breaking my heartΒ :icant:

Β 

Β  Hide contents

I'm obviously lying. I'll be right back here when she talks about the next album literally seconds after releasing COTCC lmao.

Β 

Same. I will disappear for sure. I don't have much time to troll on LB. Only today and tomorrow because I have other things to do. Buuut I would come back again when We'd finally have our 2020 COCC drop. Im going to say bbΒ to pre-threat after all on september 6th.

Mmeow~

she's probably playing with her cats rnΒ :oprah3:

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

1 minute ago, DeluluKing said:

Same. I will dissapear for sure. I don't have much time to troll on LB. Only today and tomorrow because I have other things to do. Buuut I would come back again when We'd finally have our 2020 COCC drop. Im going to say bbΒ to pre-threat after all on september 6th.

Yeah, I think I might disappear for a while too - for my own sanity. I love Lana but her behaviour takes the fun out of the pre-release thread (for me personally).

13 minutes ago, Elle said:

Β 

Β 

I have no idea why this happened and it wasn't intentional :toofunny:Β I adjusted both back to normal.Β 

I edited some of the content in the OP to keep it up to date, so maybe when I did that it glitched the title & location?? No idea what happened there, sorry for the confusion! x

Β 

Sorry, I merged some posts from other thread to this one and the thread title suddenly changed.

let's make a deal and only complain if nothing happenΒ tomorrow, it's still sept 4thΒ :oprah3:

today we manifest our asses offΒ :gurl:

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

1 minute ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

let's make a deal and only complain if nothing happenΒ tomorrow, it's still sept 4thΒ :oprah3:

today we manifest our asses offΒ :gurl:

Β 

ok u right. i'm in the wrong mood today.Β :hair:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

4 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

she definitely delayed it at this point *cries on the stoop with the neighborhood kids*

Its not over till I hit the liqour store and that is not in my plans for a few hours so WE. ARE. NOT. DONE!!!! (we're so fucked aren't we)

I cannot digest how f*cked up I am to think about September 5th all the time and this bitch isn’t putting it straight. Come on sis, it’s just an album, not an historic artifactΒ 

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey,Β be the first who ever did]