Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

6 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Lol I'm sorry but what kind of person opens up an app just to tweet what time it is?

Some people think seeing mirror hours on the clock is a sign of good luck, also there are more specific theories that every combination means something different. 

Pp5b5s3.jpg?1

If the album is coming today (which it's not) - Shouldn't it already be out given its the 5th of September in New Zealand, given that if its coming out on the 5th then its a surprise drop? 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

I can wait until October if we get the Artwork & Tracklist today or tomorrow

Just now, LanaBoi said:

If the album is coming today (which it's not) - Shouldn't it already be out given its the 5th of September in New Zealand, given that if its coming out on the 5th then its a surprise drop? 

if it's a surprise it would probably be a worldwide release

1 minute ago, CinnamonGirl said:

if it's a surprise it would probably be a worldwide release

As in at a set time worldwide not at the stroke of 12am on 5th of September? 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

3 minutes ago, LanaBoi said:

No. She would fk up the suprise this way. Worldwide digital release is real. Delulus!

AridShadyBlacklemur-size_restricted.gif

Mmeow~

Just now, gsnlp said:

Is it a surprise release if she already has given us a date?

The thing that she'll just release it when she should without a single lie like a pro will be big suprise for her fans. No one trusts her.

Mmeow~

Taylor dropped folklore local midnight time because I remember I checked spotify once it hit midnight where I am and I got Folklore and that was a suprise drop. honestly I'm fulltime team cocctober now

1 minute ago, DeluluKing said:

The thing that she'll just release it when she should without a single lie like a pro will be big suprise for her fans. No one trusts her.

Well, if she doesn’t drop it, nobody is going to trust her again 

0YnL0Kf.gif