Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, drugsdesire said:

okay call me delusional but what if it's a surprise drop that can happen anytime? :toofunny: maybe thats what she meant by surprise release (if she hadn't given us the date) and she's just gonna put it up on streaming services at a certain time we don't know about :sluttybunny:

I hope I'm not the only one who's physically checking every 4 minutes 

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i just realized elle removed the release date from the topic title... well... it's over... :lange:

elle single handed killed all the delulus :gasp:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

2 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i'm starting to lose hope, i may have to turn to the darkside aka #TeamRealistic

Multifandoom Shippertrash — Imagine trying to bring Anakin back from the  dark... | Dark side star wars, Star wars gif, Star wars anakin

i'm sorry for letting my team down.

it's funny how some things can change in a day... or even in an hour...

LUKE STOP!!! WE NEED YOU ON OUR SIDE. Only a few of us survived :ohno:

Mmeow~

When I check Lanaboards tomorrow morning but it actually doesn’t exist anymore because it drowned with Team delulu’s tears

2pnu1b.jpg

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Ugh, no disrespect to Big Sean, I used to be way more into rap than I am now, but besides him, Everything else released this week is BUNK (hopefully not insulting anyone's artist who put something out today) like truly nothing exciting. Let's go Lana, you're late to the party which is fashionable, but loving you isnt...so drop that album love!

Edit:::: No disrespect AT ALL to Sza, what an artist, but that is not my focus lol

On 9/4/2020 at 10:39 AM, FallingCherry said:

When I check Lanaboards tomorrow morning but it actually doesn’t exist anymore because it drowned with Team delulu’s tears

2pnu1b.jpg

From DeluluKing alone :ohno: Im going to cry all day for sure.

Mmeow~