Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

if this was actually the original release date there’s a good chance that some random russian or chinese streaming service out there has still released it today :lolliney: let’s get looking sisters

RVhKIwP.gif

Stream Chemtrails Over The Clownery Club:crying2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, Lustformoney said:

why does she have to delay every single thing in the last fucking minute

GIF Captions | Know Your Meme

To be fair, she never actually announced this so you can't really blame her :eek:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Why am I still refreshing my Spotify :toofloppy:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, Elle said:

To be fair, she never actually announced this so you can't really blame her :eek:

i mean it was on playlists and music podcasts yesterday were announcing white dress is coming today so it was obviously delayed in the last minute

BetterQualifiedAfricanfisheagle-small.gi

tenor.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg