Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

7 hours to go

Mariah Carey Fireworks GIF - MariahCarey Fireworks Dancing - Discover &  Share GIFs

:ma:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

12 minutes ago, Elle said:

To be fair, she never actually announced this so you can't really blame her :eek:

We can't blame her for the disappointment, but for the extremely unpleasant promo-run this era, which seemingly involved postponing the single (as it was listed for release on Itunes and included in the Apple playlist).

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I predict a March 12 release, just a week before the album... as somebody already said, today would’ve been a week from the original date leaked by Alexa and some stores (March 5th), so with the date change all has been delayed by two weeks I think :hellno:

Lanarat.png

1 minute ago, fvck said:

:legend:it’s still coming later today sis is just sleeping she gotta wake up first :legend:

E7hoZK7.gifE7hoZK7.gif

yes and the 26th just begun 23mins ago, everyone breathe

lights, camera, acción

1 minute ago, Fart Deco said:

I predict a March 12 release, just a week before the album... as somebody already said, today would’ve been a week from the original date leaked by Alexa and some stores (March 5th), so with the date change all has been delayed by two weeks I think :hellno:

That would make sense. I think some pre-oder-sites first ha CoCC up for the 5th aswell.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Just now, Fart Deco said:

I was thinking about that. We for sure know that her original plan was today, because that podcast guy said it, and I think it’s reliable because that’s from Spotify

0YnL0Kf.gif

6 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

We can't blame her for the disappointment, but for the extremely unpleasant promo-run this era, which seemingly involved postponing the single (as it was listed for release on Itunes and included in the Apple playlist).

Hasn't every promo since Honeymoon (or LFL) been pretty lukewarm though? :awkney:

Edit: nevermind I changed my mind, Norman's was great but the rollout was terrible

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

White Dress in 8 hours and 35 minutes :hype:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 hour ago, White Dress said:

In the meantime, I've been enjoying this new Madison Beer song which sounds like it was pulled DIRECTLY from Born To Die... like she literally interpolated Summertime Sadness' chorus melody in the bridge :rip: The pre-chorus and chorus of the song are also SO Lana

You can very easily hear her influences, I love that tho. She said Lana is one of her big influences, after all she sang Video Games on her tour. 
Tame Impala fans should give Sour Time a listen. It’s crazy how she pulls both, Lana and Tame Impala (+many more), on the same album and make it sound like hers.

Sorry for the offtopicness lol

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????