Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

4 minutes ago, pinkfloyd said:

Someone said it's premiering on BBC Radio 1 sometime today? I don't know if this is confirmed, but clearly the rumours came to Tiktok. I replied to multiple people asking if it was confirmed or if there was a source, no one's replied. This shit is getting bothersome :sideeye:

I saw that tweet and I'm pretty sure that was a lie

I suppose there's a small chance she might drop it later today, but it's only three weeks until the entire album so imo it's not a big deal

I'd be mad if the album release date was in August or some shit, but ... three weeks ... it's all g

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Her team is really a mess. 
the fact that date changed is not surprising; same happened with FIILY and TG (and « last minute » at that). but that Apple Music hadn’t updated their base is another, especially that much in advance, this is clear lack of communication on their part. 

8 minutes ago, pinkfloyd said:

Someone said it's premiering on BBC Radio 1 sometime today? I don't know if this is confirmed, but clearly the rumours came to Tiktok. I replied to multiple people asking if it was confirmed or if there was a source, no one's replied. This shit is getting bothersome :sideeye:

There’s no radio show that premieres new music today, so at the very best it’ll be a quick “this is the world premiere of this song, white dress by Lana del Rey” but I don’t see any reason for them to skip a midnight release in exchange for that. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

10 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Her team is really a mess. 
the fact that date changed is not surprising; same happened with FIILY and TG (and « last minute » at that). but that Apple Music hadn’t updated their base is another, especially that much in advance, this is clear lack of communication on their part. 

Didn’t they correct the date inbetween tho? I don’t understand how this mess could’ve erupted. As much as we hate on Lana and her team in regards to releases, it’s hard to believe they went back and forth on the release. It seems more like a misunderstanding.

Anyway, stream Chemtrails Over The Country Club, Charger ft. Charli, Ungodly Hour and Life Support ???

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

1 minute ago, RormanNockwell said:

What does it mean

image0.png

White Dress is coming today 

We are still winning :hype:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I think LMLYLAW is not only about a lover

She wants to leave L.A but she doesn't want to leave her friends & siblings as well..she can't see having any fun without them 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

Be careful, I said this last night and it didn't end well! :oprah3:

i know sweetie the girls were TENSE last night :ma: but you know the routine: they expect something on a random date > get disappointed > then get mad at either you, lana or both 

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

i know sweetie the girls were TENSE last night :ma: but you know the routine: they expect something on a random date > get disappointed > then get mad at either you, lana or both 

Last night was a mess I'll give them that. We were clearly fooled by the leftovers of a delayed release, this time with no Google Play Music or random sketchy website to deliver the goods. :oprah3:

11 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

Last night was a mess I'll give them that. We were clearly fooled by the leftovers of a delayed release, this time with no Google Play Music or random sketchy website to deliver the goods. :oprah3:

So 5/5 really meant March 5th? 

Should we start a countdown? :D

Spoiler

No

28 minutes ago, lamms said:

Didn’t they correct the date inbetween tho? I don’t understand how this mess could’ve erupted. As much as we hate on Lana and her team in regards to releases, it’s hard to believe they went back and forth on the release. It seems more like a misunderstanding.

Anyway, stream Chemtrails Over The Country Club, Charger ft. Charli, Ungodly Hour and Life Support ???

TG and FIILY were supposed to be out the week after Season of the Witch and Looking for America, but they were both pushed back to August 22 or 23 to give Looking for America a bit of time to breathe with streams and have profits for the organization she gave it to. If I remember correctly, Fnd still had the original date on their website (or was it Google Play?). One thing for sure: Eclipse’s source still had the original date as the release until it changed last minute. A misunderstanding is comprehensible in that case.

but now, I mean, we knew the Feb 26 date since Jan 11 or 12. There was plenty of time to correct the data base. Even worse: it changed to March 19 to Feb 26 AGAIN! True, it could have been because of the March 5 changing to the 19th « last minute ». But honestly, we’re not into « this is all brand new » territory here. 

2 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

If you need to quench your thirst for new music, I suggest "The Last Man on Earth" by Wolf Alice. They have a similar vibe to Lana and the song is excellent with critical acclaim.

https://open.spotify.com/track/0X9YmbFHb2sPmml6J7DMK0?si=GjIxFijrTjef4px-krul6w

:oprah3:

Sorry girl but that might not work. The gays are so pressed for new lana music rn they might start a worldwide protest.