Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Lana being uneasy with this album release only means it's gonna be one of her best. :gurl: Or a Jack Antonoff mess with a bunch of French horn sounds.:sadcore6:

I mean, you're not wrong. But her silence and unease certainly isn't making anyone excited at this point :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Lana being uneasy with this album release only means it's gonna be one of her best. :gurl: Or a Jack Antonoff mess with a bunch of French horn sounds.:sadcore6:

it’ll be her best, I feel it!! I love that she’s not happy and unsure about it, she’s always at her best when she’s unsure. 

And I’m almost positive her and Zach have started working in the next album and that might be why she isn’t so sure about this one, it wasn’t exactly what she wants, and now she’s exploring different sounds so this might be her ‘in between’ album

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Nikogo said:

it’ll be her best, I feel it!! I love that she’s not happy and unsure about it, she’s always at her best when she’s unsure. 

And I’m almost positive her and Zach have started working in the next album and that might be why she isn’t so sure about this one, it wasn’t exactly what she wants, and now she’s exploring different sounds so this might be her ‘in between’ album

OMGG I HAVENT EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT THIS

LDR8 LATE 2022

2eiWxZF.gif

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

streets are saying i talk to jesus is on the album :sass:

White Hot Forever: I Talk to Jesus :wowcry:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

57 minutes ago, kplro said:

Has anyone mentioned this ''leak'' thumbnail? https://dbree.org/v/389012    It looks pretty real. And tbh disappointing, because the thumbnail gives off Chuck filmography vibes...

wasn’t this posted along with some other pictures from this on twitter? pretty sure I saw it and it’s fake

2 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

White Hot Forever: I Talk to Jesus :wowcry:

i'd love if she reworked the bridge into one of the songs on the album, the melody is gorgeous

"i never meant to hurtcha darlin, its so hard to be good" :lange:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'll be over my meltdown by tomorrow

I don't think this is going to be a bad album at all, but I definitely feel like she doesn't care about it and i'm starting to lose excitement

Just now, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Did I miss something, When did she say she didn’t like / felt uneasy about Chemtrails?

the interview with Jack in the Interview magazine and she said it a few times after that but I forgot where 

15 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Forgive me for not being caught up, but who is Zach? I have seen his name mentioned but have no idea who he is. 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

3 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Did I miss something, When did she say she didn’t like / felt uneasy about Chemtrails?

She talked about how she was not completely satisfied with the final product but could not reach Jack to further work on the tracks due to corona. Apart from that she seemed a bit unsure about it during the Interview mag interview.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

1 hour ago, kplro said:

Has anyone mentioned this ''leak'' thumbnail? https://dbree.org/v/389012    It looks pretty real. And tbh disappointing, because the thumbnail gives off Chuck filmography vibes...

prolly fake, the mv is directed by LFL trailer director Constellation Jones and he wouldnt let that happen i know it

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

Just now, fine china said:

Forgive me for not being caught up, but who is Zach? I have seen his name mentioned but have no idea who he is. 

Zach Dawes, he did California and Summertime with her aswell as some unreleased songs like Thunder

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

1 minute ago, CHIPCHROME said:

I just need another passion project.. something she really adores. Hasn’t felt like that since Honeymoon.

what about violet?

6 hours ago, RormanNockwell said:

The annoying thing is you can't trust ANY dates when it comes to Lana:

1. Dates that she announces are often lies (see: September 5 for COCC, covers album for Christmas)

2. Dates from other sites/sources are often wrong because she delays and changes stuff

Basically we can't trust anything ever, from any source including her, and it's tiresome.

Zzzzzz

Trust No One Indeed

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

10 minutes ago, CHIPCHROME said:

I just need another passion project.. something she really adores. Hasn’t felt like that since Honeymoon.

She felt passionate about COCC tbh, she said she loves it and we have two higher budget music videos (well assuming White Dress is :tommy:), but with all the drama that's been surrounding her, i can understand not really wanting to show that passion anymore.

Honeymoon was another level ofc, she was really living her fantasy back then

8 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Zach Dawes, he did California and Summertime with her aswell as some unreleased songs like Thunder

Oh wow! That would be great if she makes an album with him. I love Thunder.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

44 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

because she doesn't and it's clear she shouldn't have put this out since she's so unhappy with it.

I really don't think that's the case. I think she's apprehensive because she's nervous about the album and the vulnerabilities that she shows on it. Mojo referred to an explicit autobiographical edge so it sounds like she's going to get into some things. She's had a really rough year with the public so it would be extremely nerve-racking to put yourself out there when you know people are eager to tear down everything you do. It's gonna be a stunner, I could not be more excited. :sluttybunny: