Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

About the YouTube playlist created on her channel, I think it just means it’s coming at some point in March before the album release. Maybe the 5th, maybe the 12th, or some random date in that month. Chemtrails needs to have another single to hype it up. Question is just when it will happen. And I don’t think it’s today. 
three weeks to go anyways.
When things quiet down, I will post my long-ass essay about where I think Chemtrails « fits » in her discography or how to read the story painted by her albums. 

Just now, lanasbottom said:

not a twitter stan saying "i claim dance till we die streets are saying that will be the best song" honey what streets? sesame ??  :awkney2:

i can’t with this post :omfg2:

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

not a twitter stan saying "i claim dance till we die streets are saying that will be the best song" honey what streets? sesame ??  :awkney2:

Mojo said that but I don’t think anyone else did?!?

god these Twitter stans are fucking hungry for attention. 

help why are there no fnac edition vinyls left? i sure as hell won’t buy the ugly one omfg i hate her team so much wtf kinda shit idea is making the only pretty vinyl an exclusive but not the ugly ones ? :godlaugh2::azealia:

7 minutes ago, kplro said:

Has anyone mentioned this ''leak'' thumbnail? https://dbree.org/v/389012    It looks pretty real. And tbh disappointing, because the thumbnail gives off Chuck filmography vibes...

hope it’s not cause this looks like another chunk mess :awkney2:

Just now, lanasbottom said:

hope it’s not cause this looks like another chunk mess :awkney2:

2 minutes ago, Jimmytheworst said:

i want to believe this is real so badly but we all know it probably isn't :cryney:

Someone just said where it was from, sorry for misinformation

C2260EC2-D2BD-42A8-8B0C-EED6E18AC319.web

I remember when this first came out and a few people thought this was Lana lmao

Edit: sorry if I posted an image that doesn’t work btw I had two hours of sleep idk what im doing anymore 

Edited by DEMONDELREY

giphy.gif  

11 minutes ago, kplro said:

Has anyone mentioned this ''leak'' thumbnail? https://dbree.org/v/389012    It looks pretty real. And tbh disappointing, because the thumbnail gives off Chuck filmography vibes...

Dont think its real! Chuck didnt directed that MV. Cause its going to be a budget one as COCC :dmd:

Hd7c-1.gif

20 minutes ago, kplro said:

isn’t this the model she started following recently and that commented under the White Dress ig post?

1 hour ago, Lustformoney said:

Why does it feel like lana doesnt give af about this whole era 

because she doesn't and it's clear she shouldn't have put this out since she's so unhappy with it.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

10 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

because she doesn't and it's clear she shouldn't have put this out since she's so unhappy with it.

I mean I don’t really blame her though. This era has been absolutely horrible for her. There are some things that Lana has done that can’t be forgiven but on the other hand, it’s very frustrating to express your thoughts only for them to be manipulated by the media. I’m glad that every situation surrounding her has pretty much calmed down by leading up to the album release.

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

I mean I don’t really blame her though. This era has been absolutely horrible for her. There are some things that Lana has done that can’t be forgiven but on the other hand, it’s very frustrating to express your thoughts only for them to be manipulated by the media. I’m glad that every situation surrounding her has pretty much calmed down by leading up to the album release.

I absolutely agree with this. There's also that part of her who kept saying this album is a "struggle" for her to listen to, something she feels "she hasn't gotten right," it's "not perfect." If she really felt that way, she should have sat with it longer.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.