Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

@Eclipse

Can you pls say if White Dress is coming today or not ( if not today when is it coming )

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, Aphrodite said:

that happens often, a few days ago i was looking there and on cocc playlist it said "updated 4 days ago" or something like that, it's very usual..at the moment even the UV playlist results updated today.. so it doesn't mean anything in particular in my opinion :wave:

NOoooooooooooooooo :sadcore4:

I still don’t get the reason why white dress was in that playlist... who added it? If it was added by itunes or apple music itself that should mean something, right????? :oprah3:

Even if it was removed.. why today???????

10 minutes ago, ItsaWhale89 said:

Guys I'm starting the protest

Vqz5BoQ.png

I'M IN FOR THIS!!

2 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

at this point i don't think we're even getting an album trailer this era... :pft:

Hmm, I mean as of today, there's 21 days until the album release, I'd say we're still in for a complete rollout. There's still plenty of time for it to all be announced/presented.:sass: 

where is the love leak energy? i expect to see flyers of white dress scattered around LA in the next 10-15 minutes. :oprah3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

at this point i think i should find a boyfriend working in apple music or whatever, they are having the track fo so. lemme just open grindr worldwide. white dress here i come . i’m gonna be the new eclipse. bye

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

time to report apple music for false advertising! everyone get their karen wigs on and lets sue them!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, May Fucking Jailer said:

at this point i think i should find a boyfriend working in apple music or whatever, they are having the track fo so. lemme just open grindr worldwide. white dress here i come 

doin gods work for us :pray2:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

3 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

time to report apple music for false advertising! everyone get their karen wigs on and lets sue them!

help 

aN1DXZ0_700b.jpg

gurl here i come 

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]