Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, new gods said:

justin's manager is literally the most psychotic chart hungry person in the industry 

I think it's fair not to care about charts when it comes to Lana because she's not really the promo/chart hungry type

I just want all her albums to have longetivity and critical acclaim because they deserve it <3

2 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

You'd have to live in another world to think like that.

Of course he is "competition", in terms of selling more and stealing the #1 spot.

However, if we're talking about quality... He's no match lmao

people really just say anything on the internet nowadays :toofunny:

RVhKIwP.gif

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

justin bieber releasing another horrid attempt at making us deaf on the 19th girls it’s over cocc got cocc-blocked :cryney::cryney2:

your messages are so funny every single time :air2:

2 minutes ago, UltraviolentJack said:

Well hopefully the hype for Justin isn’t there since his last album was so cringe. They could honestly debut with around the same first week (110-150k) and his album doesn’t have a “hit” single to back it up. 

Period I think Justin won’t debut as high as last time but probably still quite high like 150-200k but Lana already has more presales than NFR which sold 104k first week so i don’t think the gap will be that big. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

i'm not saying that i want somebody to fail... but there's a possibility his upcoming album won't even do well since his last album was very underwhelming and "yummy" was objectively shitty, but like i've said, he's very well-known and people are going to pay attention no matter what, the same could be said for any mainstream artist, ariana grande, drake, etc. it doesn't matter if their music is bad or not, at the end of the day we all know lana's music is artistic and authentic and nobody can take that away from her

WGe8ynS.gif

1 minute ago, sweetie said:

Good. I'm pleased with her not getting a #1, looking at how she's treated this era. :kiss3:

this , but being blocked by j*stin is unacceptable 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...