Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

5 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i'm not saying that i want somebody to fail... but there's a possibility his upcoming album won't even do well since his last album was very underwhelming and "yummy" was objectively shitty, but like i've said, he's very well-known and people are going to pay attention no matter what, the same could be said for any mainstream artist, ariana grande, drake, etc. it doesn't matter if their music is bad or not, at the end of the day we all know lana's music is artistic and authentic and nobody can take that away from her

spill bestie justin is a hasbeen, his last #1 was because of ariana and his last attempt was universally panned. his singles this era haven't done well by his standards either :hype::hype::hype:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

13 minutes ago, new gods said:

we can only hope for critical acclaim too.. don't forget vulture and other critics were already ripping the title track to shreds 

Honestly it got a “meh” review from them and then that one irrelevant person from jezebel  but apart from that I think everyone was too focused on her dumb assery to even mention the song. I get the impression it’s actually generally well received as a song. We shall see though. 

1 minute ago, new gods said:

spill bestie justin is a hasbeen, his last #1 was because of ariana and his last attempt was universally panned. his singles this era haven't done well by his standards either :hype::hype::hype:

The only thing that could help him with sales this era is a album packed with features. I think after NFR people respect lana a lot more and understand her as someone who makes art. Not little radio hits that burn out in a month

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

She doesn't care so why should we. Looking forward to listening and enjoying the album regardless of the charts

maybe when the critics start putting out thinkpieces on how she's "over" she'll get in the studio with Zach and release Dealer

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Also the fact that he tried saying on his IG stories that the name “Justin” was synonymous with “justice” is sooo laughable when him and Justin Timberlake built a career off hate for women. To quote lana, “I am a hater”

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

Just now, Contemplating God said:

She doesn't care so why should we. Looking forward to listening and enjoying the album regardless of the charts

maybe when the critics start putting out thinkpieces on how she's "over" she'll get in the studio with Zach and release Dealer

She does care why do we act like she doesn't? Poor sales = lack of funding from interscope, less budget for music videos, etc. And she has always acknowledged her first week sales.

Just now, new gods said:

when lana has her meltdown moment and gains more publicity :oop:

Katy was better than her. Artpop was so bad lady Gaga killed Lou Reed for hating it. Luckily Lana has talent so COCC wont be anything like ArtSlop/ArtFlop

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

2 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

She does care why do we act like she doesn't? Poor sales = lack of funding from interscope, less budget for music videos, etc. And she has always acknowledged her first week sales.

because it's clear as day that she doesn't care about this album? She can say that she does, or say that it's "beautiful," but if you compare this to any of her past records it's pretty obvious 

The album is out in three weeks and she hasn't said or done anything to promote it in over a month, which she would have if she cared so much

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, new gods said:

when lana has her meltdown moment and gains more publicity :oop:

so legit 2.0 will be featured on ldr8! :ma: 

scooter braun, you suck, i know you've got justin bieber on the top

wish they could've seen him when we all said "yummy" sucked

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

7 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

Honestly it got a “meh” review from them and then that one irrelevant person from jezebel  but apart from that I think everyone was too focused on her dumb assery to even mention the song. I get the impression it’s actually generally well received as a song. We shall see though. 

Fantano put it on his best songs of the year playlist so that's something 

Why are ya'll crying over Justin? Lana is the superior musician. And plus, it's not like Lana's gonna win over the grammy's. She's blacklisted in so many outlets anyways. COCC is gonna serve us none the less. Chill. :wtf:

17 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

your messages are so funny every single time :air2:

thank you love! 22 years of trauma going strong :bebe: and at least 10 of them are because of miss del rey :xgiggle: 

white dress out next week (or the week after or...you know)