Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

6 minutes ago, UltraviolentJack said:

yes TFJ WILL be the cherry of this record... cherry is good whether you edgy stans wanna believe otherwise.

TFJ is to COCC as Freak is to Honeymoon, Cherry is to LFL and Cinnamon Girl is to NFR. Period. 

I get the Cherry comparison with TJF, CG and Freak, the beat of Cherry is sexy... but the lyrics are depressing AF, which instantly puts me off the sexy mood. It’s still an amazing song, but to me, the other three are sexier. 

7 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Because they want to feel rare, different and special by hating on something popular, they don't want to be like the other stans :lolliney:

I don't even listen to her music anymore. I just sit naked on a bonfire of roses as I rub the vinyls against my face. I guess I'm just more of a fan than you. /s

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I get the Cherry comparison with TJF, CG and Freak, the beat of Cherry is sexy... but the lyrics are depressing AF, which instantly puts me off the sexy mood. It’s still an amazing song, but to me, the other three are sexier. 

I’m mostly going on the “saucy” as she calls it vibe of these tracks, there’s usually one or two songs each record that stick out in that way mhm.

7 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

The fact TJF was almost the title track. 

I’m just glad we’re still getting it. It would be very Lana to announce an album title, and then scrap the album and song 

Amen! I was much more worried about WHF not making the cut than Dealer, even though I’m still curious for dealer (Love the title, love that it’s a Zach track, but « screamer » doesn’t mean it’s necessarily a must). 

20 minutes ago, Dragon said:

so let's all be honest. who pretended at one point they were a wolf. was the title track freeing for u qZkXMwe.gif

I never get what you're saying but I'm always here for it. Chaos magic Wanda

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

11 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Lana has a unique understanding of the word “sexy” lmfao

I remember she said pretty when you cry is her sexiest song...:horror2:

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

1 hour ago, Lentilus said:

It's been 17 minutes now, and nothing:awkney:

oh i forgot to add that the trailer was released in another dimension!! never said it was this one! :thumb::glasses:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

1 hour ago, ItsaWhale89 said:

I know you're not calling Cherry a mess...

it is an overblown mess wit dumb lyrics muddy vocals and complete missed opportunities in the instrumental people hold it so highly because it fits the cherry slut-goth daddy core vision people assign to her music on an album that has her most mainstream sounds and it is one of the worst on the record it's the instagram baddie sister to in my feelings and U should be ashamed and so should tulsa jesus freak if it is anything like thiat!

53 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Now you're going to delete this real quick if you know what's good

72zx.gif

U cn't make me do anything chemical waste

32 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

Lana has a unique understanding of the word “sexy” lmfao

I remember she said pretty when you cry is her sexiest song...:horror2:

Ish Pretty When I Cry her sexiest song at the time ?!?? :lmao:On UV, West Coast is sexier IMO. She’s as good as describing which songs are sexy as describing the genres of her albums :lmao:

2 minutes ago, salvatore said:

it is an overblown mess wit dumb lyrics muddy vocals and complete missed opportunities in the instrumental people hold it so highly because it fits the cherry slut-goth daddy core vision people assign to her music on an album that has her most mainstream sounds and it is one of the worst on the record it's the instagram baddie sister to in my feelings and U should be ashamed and so should tulsa jesus freak if it is anything like thiat!

U cn't make me do anything chemical waste

Dismiss yourself

Also wow this went off topic quickly

Gosh I can’t wait for the rush when we all hear what’s past those lines we’ve heard on TJF sheeeeeeeeeeeeeessssshhh. Like wow we’re at the last stretch of this mf marathon YAAAAAASSSSSS 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

I cannnnaaaaaaa the slander for cherry, don’t y’all remember when we first heard the drums into the chorus FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK y’all can’t say anything, that song is a SERVEEEEE

TUSLA is About it to join that coven of songs and is gonna be IT 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...