Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

How “low key” would yall compare this era to Honeymoons? I was a fan of Lana but not active on Lanaboards so I cant recall if she made that much noise during that release

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Lustrouslines said:

How “low key” would yall compare this era to Honeymoons? I was a fan of Lana but not active on Lanaboards so I cant recall if she made that much noise during that release

HMs rollout was just much better planned and came out really fast with the singles and album trailer all being spaced out from each other well to keep consistent hype 

it has the UO listening party where the album streamed in all urban outfitters stores a day or two before release which was good promo, other than that she didn’t do much? There was an album signing too but that’s it I think

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

HMs rollout was just much better planned and came out really fast with the singles and album trailer all being spaced out from each other well to keep consistent hype 

it has the UO listening party where the album streamed in all urban outfitters stores a day or two before release which was good promo, other than that she didn’t do much? There was an album signing too but that’s it I think

She also did radio performances

24 minutes ago, KingsMotelPart2 said:

White Dress will be released on the 12th, since hypothetically when the album was going to be released on the 5th and the single on the 26th, there was only a week of difference, so if they followed that same pattern the song will be released a week before the album, on the 12th.

:ma:

If so, to post tidbits of anything related to it, so stretched in time, is getting very tiring. 

33 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

LDR 8 announcement in 18 days 

Td3.gif

Well maybe not on Chemtrails’s release, but I wouldn’t be surprised if she released her cover album(s?) late this year or early next year. 

2 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

omg guys, ben just called me and told me the album trailer is coming in 2 minutes!! besties get ready!!!! :crying2:

Omg he just called me too! He called me a fatass and hung up :/

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

16 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

omg guys, ben just called me and told me the album trailer is coming in 2 minutes!! besties get ready!!!! :crying2:

It's been 17 minutes now, and nothing:awkney:

22 minutes ago, Aphrodite said:

So what happened today here? Seems like has been a bit crazy again:smile: 

Also, just wanted to say a thing, and I apologize already for bringing this again, but...I think we should we should feel a little lucky if @Eclipse still talks to us, he just tells us what he knows, and as someone already said, it's not his fault if some things don't happen. He's kind to tells us. Now obviously I don't know him, but I think we could just be a little more..respectful and not drag him for things which are not his fault? Just thinking. 

Sorry again, this is just my opinion and I don't think it is weird:oprah3:

Exactly this! Now give us cocc :makeup: doesn't have to be Lana's

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: