Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

5 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

So did the streets

you know what, let me just keep my mouth shut

"Dark but Just a Game" coming to end careers.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 hour ago, Lentilus said:

WHAT IS THAT LANA GIF OMG !! 

Cardi B Omg What Is That GIF - CardiB OmgWhatIsThat - Discover & Share GIFs

Lol I cropped out the watermark, but it’s an AI. Check it out here. Don’t spam this thread tho; people are just getting out of the modqueues for boargate :mj2:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

Ah, the passing of time and the seasons. Anyone else wake up this March 1st and just feel like this wait has now become really easy? Like, 18 days psssshhhh simple. Chemtrails in 18 freaking days and then its bliss!

1 minute ago, HighbytheSea said:

Ah, the passing of time and the seasons. Anyone else wake up this March 1st and just feel like this wait has now become really easy? Like, 18 days psssshhhh simple. Chemtrails in 18 freaking days and then its bliss!

i know, it’s a bit surreal!! We’re gonna have a whole new damn album in 18 days :excited: 

aOaIzH2.gif

2 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

i know, it’s a bit surreal!! We’re gonna have a whole new damn album in 18 days :excited: 

It's really surreal... Feels like in 18 days nothing is going to come and Lana will announce she delayed the album :toofunny: 

We're so tired... 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

4 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

It's really surreal... Feels like in 18 days nothing is going to come and Lana will announce she delayed the album :toofunny: 

We're so tired... 

lmao I keep expecting this :bebe: we already have a pre-order but we've been lied to many times :trisha:

Capture.jpg

3 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

We're so tired... 

I laughed at this and also punched the couch out of reflex. :smokes2: we're so tired indeed. Dedicated, delusional, and so tired.