Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

29 minutes ago, ItsaWhale89 said:

I just hope the production fits the album

I don't care at this point..I just want to finally hear Yosemite:trisha: 

Oh Yosemite our long lost soul mate:spin:

Let us return to nature & happiness :wowcry:

source.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

11 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Welcome to Coccarch!

What do think will be the instant fan favorite?

Tulsa Jesus Freak & Dark But Just A Game 

///

Apparently she isn't saying " Don't be afraid of our love " in Tesla Jesus Freak 

I listened again and think she sings " Don't be afraid of Iowa"

Iowa, Arkansas she truly mentions place all over the USA and I love it...finally some places out of L.A / California  again :trisha::justride2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

10 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Welcome to Coccarch!

TJF is a strong contestant. Yosemite has been hyped so much these last few years, so the expectations are high. However, no matter how stern are critique may be, if it is good enough, the hype will drive it to the top.

Did I miss something, why is everyone saying 18 days?? It’s 19 right? Albums are released midnight eastern time globally, correct? Or is that an old rule? 

"Don’t forget me"

17 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Welcome to Coccarch!

TJF is gonna be the fan fave and i just know ill be tired of it after a few weeks!

i can see Wild At Heart becoming a general fave over time, with it being initially hated :creep: 

5 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Did I miss something, why is everyone saying 18 days?? It’s 19 right? Albums are released midnight eastern time globally, correct? Or is that an old rule? 

Most albums are released midnight local time, so f.e. New Zealand is getting it early morning on the 18th in America

image.png

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

I think we expect it to be released in New Zealand first, which is Thursday morning ET time = 18 days

17 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Welcome to Coccarch!

I'd say one of the mysterious tracks in the middle of it such as dark but just a game or not all who wander are lost are going to unexpectedly stand out in a general consensus

23 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Welcome to Coccarch!

Dark But Just A Game, TJF and Not All Who Wander. I could see Yosemite and WD being long-time-favs though

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

26 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Welcome to Coccarch!

To be honest, I see White Dress being the instant fan favorite. Yosemite and WD have a chance to be long-time favorites too

Just now, CinnamonGay said:

Lol. Imagine if BUS ends up being the fav :3

Anything's possible, but I think it is difficult to happen. LMLYLAW and COCC have proven the existence of less folkier songs, and the lesser the folk essence, the higher the praise I think.

44 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Welcome to Coccarch!

I got my leave sanctioned for 19th! Can’t wait to sit and listen to Cocc all day! 

After that snippet I heard, I'm gonna say Wild at Heart will be a fan favourite for sure. White Dress whomst? :tommy:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven