Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

6 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Maybe she'll surprise release White Dress tomorrow ahah

You're joining Team Delulu ..we love it!!!tenor.gif

White Dress tomorrow :understand::hype:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

From a promotional standpoint, releasing White Dress a week before the album makes complete sense. Releasing it then will give everyone enough time to digest the song by itself without it getting too stale when the albums out because it'll only be a week gap. Not only that but it'll catch the attention of the gp and gain hype for the album, "New single by Lana Del Rey, album out next week." Whereas "new single out, album out in three weeks" will definitely lose the attention of the gp from the single when the albums out, three weeks is close to a month. Considering how stripped down this era is, its already hard enough to gain traction. It makes complete sense to release it on the 12th, the best option really :oprah3: I could see it out this week though. Two weeks isn't that far so its a pretty good time aswell :oic3:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

:understand::hype::understand::hype::understand::hype::understand::hype::understand::hype::understand::hype::understand::hype::understand::hype::hype::hype::understand::hype::understand::hype::understand::hype::understand::hype::understand::hype::understand::hype::understand::hype::understand::hype::understand::hype::understand::hype::understand::hype::understand::hype::understand::hype::understand::hype::understand::hype::understand::hype::understand::hype::understand::hype::understand::hype:

This is how hyped I am

Mod note: User was warned for this post.

Edited by Clampigirl
Please don't post multiple emoticons or GIFs in this thread without an on-topic text to go with it, or it'll count as spamming.

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

23 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Maybe she'll surprise release White Dress tomorrow ahah

Clampi drinking that delulu juice. :oopna:

Not to be a total downer. And yes I'm still team delulu. But I don't think the song is coming this week. Maybe another teaser. I predict the song coming a week and a half before the album release. 

4 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Hunny, I was born in delulu juice, I kept praying for Yosemite for four years. :hooker: And now I'll keep wishing for Dealer and Ave Maria. :heart:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Today I dreamed that finally lana on the 19th came out with the album and we all loved it, and tulsa jesus freak was in the top 100 of billboard lmao. Then lana went on a chemtrails tour and I was suddenly in a house with lana and he was super nice and treated us all super well. When I woke up I thought it was real and I was disappointed hahahhahha.:scream:

DaringAdventurousKob-max-1mb.gif

23 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Not to be a total downer. And yes I'm still team delulu. But I don't think the song is coming this week. Maybe another teaser. I predict the song coming a week and a half before the album release. 

Yeah, I think she'll drop WD next week (maybe mid week) with the video coming on album release day (or the day before, like Doin' Time) :eartha2:

The real question is: where's the album trailer? At this point I'm losing hope there will be one... (even tho UV trailer came out the same day of the album so who really knows with her, she's so random)

Lanarat.png

2 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Hunny, I was born in delulu juice, I kept praying for Yosemite for four years. :hooker: And now I'll keep wishing for Dealer and Ave Maria. :heart:

wasn't Ave Maria confirmed to be only the instrumental we got?

i can't wait for the 4 songs we've heard nothing from in a row :hair: they're going to murder me

3 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

Yeah, I think she'll drop the song next week (maybe mid week) with the video coming on album release day (or the day before, like Doin' Time) :eartha2:

The real question is: where's the album trailer? At this point I'm losing hope there will be one... (even tho UV trailer came out the same day of the album so who really knows with her, she's so random)

Omg right, I really hope an album trailer, or maybe just a simple video like the honeymoon sampler! :crying:

1 minute ago, Future Jazz said:

wasn't Ave Maria confirmed to be only the instrumental we got?

i can't wait for the 4 songs we've heard nothing from in a row :hair: they're going to murder me

Oh, I thought it was only the instrumental that leaked and that someone is keeping a version with Lana's voice on it from us. I have no clue though, it's just my assumption, but I hope Lana did sing over the instrumental. :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

30 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

:understand::hype::understand::hype::understand::hype::understand::hype::understand::hype::understand::hype::understand::hype::understand::hype::hype::hype::understand::hype::understand::hype::understand::hype::understand::hype::understand::hype::understand::hype::understand::hype::understand::hype::understand::hype::understand::hype::understand::hype::understand::hype::understand::hype::understand::hype::understand::hype::understand::hype::understand::hype::understand::hype::understand::hype:

This is how hyped I am

Mod note: User was warned for this post.

This gave me a legit headache, even though I apprecciate its rawness and honesty (also sorry for your warning point but nonetheless your confusing gifs post speaks volume to me :worship:)

Anyways, I do have a great feeling about this album. I don't know why. Maybe I have already said it before. It's just that I l deeply cherished everything she has released so far (title track n LMLYLAW n teasers n interviews). I cant' get over the aforementioned songs, really. It's going to be a stunner. 

14 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Oh, I thought it was only the instrumental that leaked and that someone is keeping a version with Lana's voice on it from us. I have no clue though, it's just my assumption, but I hope Lana did sing over the instrumental. :flutter:

I think Honeymouns had confirmed in their masterpost that it was just an instrumental :) but I might be wrong, or he might ignore the existence of a version with vocals

2 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

I think Honeymouns had confirmed in their masterpost that it was just an instrumental :) but I might be wrong, or he might ignore the existence of a version with vocals

Oh no :defeated: Oh well, I'll keep dreaming about it I guess :poordat:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

3 minutes ago, 5Rick said:

This gave me a legit headache, even though I apprecciate its rawness and honesty (also sorry for your warning point but nonetheless your confusing gifs post speaks volume to me:worship:)

Anyways, I do have a great feeling about this album. I don't know why. Maybe I have already said it before. It's just that I l deeply cherished everything she has released so far (title track n LMLYLAW n teasers n interviews). I cant' get over the aforementioned songs, really. It's going to be a stunner. 

Honestly I'm so hyped that I'm losing my mind...I kinda deserved a warning point though...I was wondering myself how I managed to be on this Boards for one and half year without getting a WP especially during some gates lol

Spoiler

But Lana better drop something this week or I'll be banned or on mod queqe by the time we get the album :toofloppy:

Have the similiar feeling about the album. It's going to be a stunner for sure and maybe my favourite album from hers along with HM & UV

17 days...we can do it :scream:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

5 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

isnt the poetry book supposed to come this month?:eartha: how much do u wanna bet that its delayed till 2022 and the next album will come in late 2023

Everything in edition is delayed or has more limited number of copies printed when printed on time. Her poetry book won’t be out before summer I think. But since she is not the only one involved with this project, the release date will probably come through. 

25 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Honestly I'm so hyped that I'm losing my mind...I kinda deserved a warning point though...I was wondering myself how I managed to be on this Boards for one and half year without getting a WP especially during some gates lol

Hide contents

But Lana better drop something this week or I'll be banned or on mod queqe by the time we get the album :toofloppy:

Have the similiar feeling about the album. It's going to be a stunner for sure and maybe my favourite album from hers along with HM & UV

17 days...we can do it :scream:

Omg yes! I totally get you! UV/HM/COCC... it could be THE Stunner Triad :crying2: 

Spoiler

Also, better be this way because I’ve already purchased 287262839 variants/versions of the album so sis Lana must come through :nails: