Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 hours ago, Pico Boulevard said:

I hope the White Dress video has a monologue :trisha:

Spoiler

Sylvia...I was in the winter of my life 

5-AA98-AAE-B4-B4-40-E5-8-C27-BB00-FAB4-C

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

22 minutes ago, naachoboy said:

I keep forgetting that we are getting a FULL album in like 2 weeks :defeated:

Same it's kind of weird. I think it's because there hasn't been any trailers and only 2 singles. If she gave us more insight into what the album's like I feel like everyone would be more excited

12 minutes ago, ItsaWhale89 said:

Same it's kind of weird. I think it's because there hasn't been any trailers and only 2 singles. If she gave us more insight into what the album's like I feel like everyone would be more excited

If I think so too, I think he is not giving it much importance in the feed back with the fans, but we already know what lana is like ...
I hope everything has been saved for these two weeks left and it surprises us all. <3 :wink::wink:

DaringAdventurousKob-max-1mb.gif

14 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

I hope she spams her insta with selfies for the next few weeks to keep us occupied till it drops 

Imagine she starts to post a photo/selfie related to a track for 11 days, leading up to the album release 

An unseen photo of the Neil Krug Alternative Cover Shoot or BTS photo of WD music video

White Dress 

The next day a photo of Chemtrails 

Chemtrails Over The Country Club 

A selfie of Lana in Yosemite for Yosemite and so on

I would love that:wub:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Imagine she starts d to post a photo/selfie related to a track for 11 days leading up to the album release 

An unseen photo of the Neil Krug Alternative Cover Shoot 

White Dress 

The next day a photo of Chemtrails 

Chemtrails Over The Country Club 

A selfie of Lana in Yosemite for Yosemite and so on

I would love that:wub:

That’s such a sweet idea love it

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

1 hour ago, boom like that said:

From a promotional standpoint, releasing White Dress a week before the album makes complete sense. Releasing it then will give everyone enough time to digest the song by itself without it getting too stale when the albums out because it'll only be a week gap. Not only that but it'll catch the attention of the gp and gain hype for the album, "New single by Lana Del Rey, album out next week." Whereas "new single out, album out in three weeks" will definitely lose the attention of the gp from the single when the albums out, three weeks is close to a month. Considering how stripped down this era is, its already hard enough to gain traction. It makes complete sense to release it on the 12th, the best option really :oprah3: I could see it out this week though. Two weeks isn't that far so its a pretty good time aswell :oic3:

A single close to release makes sense promo-wise, but not when it was proceeded  by over 2 months of nothing.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I’m not concerned about the lack of hype right now, because I’ve seen her post a snippet and get over 100 replies in 10 minutes.

everyone who is saying it would have made sense to release the single last week and now the hype is gone, is going to be celebrating the second she does release it regardless of when that is. 

If we survived October-January of just the one BTS of title track and one 10 second snippet, we can survive 2 weeks of nothing 

"Don’t forget me"

10 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

A single close to release makes sense promo-wise, but not when it was proceeded  by over 2 months of nothing.

Even if its been two months it still makes the most sense to release it a week before. Releasing it weeks before would've meant three weeks of silence leading up to the release pretty much. The buzz will be more effective closer to the release date regardless of two months of silence before the single. Plus shes been teasing the song so its not like its been that dead. If I was a casual and I heard Lana just released a single and a album out the week after it'd interest me more than a three week gap, the three week gap would turn me off probably.

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

9 minutes ago, boom like that said:

Even if its been two months it still makes the most sense to release it a week before. Releasing it weeks before would've meant three weeks of silence leading up to the release pretty much. The buzz will be more effective closer to the release date regardless of two months of silence before the single. Plus shes been teasing the song so its not like its been that dead. If I was a casual and I heard Lana just released a single and a album out the week after it'd interest me more than a three week gap, the three week gap would turn me off probably.

Usually you do BOTH to not let the hype die down in the first place though. 

And her "teasing" is just posting random stuff without any further information :toofunny:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

lust for life had 16 tracks but when it was released, 5 had been released already, 3 (cherry, white mustang, change) had been heavily teased (with several snippets), so that left us with 8 songs that were fresh, BUT we had had 30-second snippets of those 8 tracks too

nfr had 14 tracks but when it was released 6 had been released already, 1 had leaked, 4 (cinnamon girl, hiab, how to disappear, nfr) had been heavily teased, so that left us THREE songs that were fresh (although 2 of them had been teased on her instagram, and we had had 30-second snippets of each too)

in the end, chemtrails has 11 tracks, but only 2 of them have been released and 2 of them performed live, so 7 tracks are still fresh (I'm including tulsa jesus freak because the snippet was short) AND we haven't heard the 8-second snippets this time around

conclusion: this album is going to be the one with the most unheard material since honeymoon :hype:

sometimes i think that the fact that tnbar and yosemite are the two only older songs she's ever put on album (yayo aside) is testament to her actually taking our wishes into consideration... those two songs probably feel special to her but she also knows how bad we wanted yosemite, given the number of times fans asked her about it, etc. i sometimes wonder if she's had regrets scrapping several songs from lfl

anyways girlies get ready for the political outtakes on LDR8 :hype:

8 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

and honeymoon is her best so... :hype:

taste :gurl: i hope cocc will be just as cohesive as honeymoon

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

the way I'd rather have the political LFL outtakes on LDR8 than new songs inspired by QTFC because somehow her political views were cooler in 2017 than they seem to be now :eartha2:

by the way it seems that we're escaping qftc-inspired tracks on chemtrails... none of the songs seem to be about it, which is consistent with the fact that the songs were all recorded before qftc (except for not all who wander are lost, maybe) though

5 minutes ago, AFFA said:

taste :gurl: i hope cocc will be just as cohesive as honeymoon

I remember saying something similar when the Interview video released! And after watching that video a lot, listening to both singles and having tons of meltdowns I'm expecting a Honeymoon meets AKA type of album, that's the vibe I'm getting :trisha:

Spoiler

also White Dress confirms my theory...HER BEST ALBUM IS COMING :omg:

Capture.jpg