Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Why do I have a feeling something is gonna happen this week, not from lana but I feel like something big will be announced

my mind

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

With COCC, I can already imagine a Slim Aarons-esque cover. Lavish poolside aesthetics with bright blue, yellow and white colour palette. A very sparkly and clean cut, Stepford Wives concept. Think of a 1950's housewife cooking dinner in her little kitchen, and out the window you see a nuclear bomb explosion in the back. A white picket fence with bloody roses in front of them. Something twisted and sinister underneath the perfectly prim exterior. 

stepfordwivesbkgd-1024x575.jpg

a9992cf9f3727c88c4cf75e7962dbfc8.jpg

2668264-Poolside-Gossip_659c3aaf-32e7-4e  terry-o-neill-faye-dunaway.jpg

roses-blue-velvet.jpg

My mind. This has Nicole written all over it

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

My mind. This has Nicole written all over it

The last picture from blue velvet is one of the most memorable and gorgeous shots in film history. You can tell the whole born to die era was inspired by that single picture, even the cover is very similar with the blue sky and the fence in the background giving it that ironic "too good to be true" all american life feel, I wish lana would delve deeper into lynches world, he's amazing

I have a feeling its just a coincidence.. The way she deleted the pic might be bc we misunderstood and she didnt want to spread fake news, also she posts sky pictures all the time. AND Nicole wanted to publish a book least year with lanas outtakes n lana rejected it. Idk it just feel to beautiful to be real

chuck quickly learning how to use photoshop correctly before lana snatches up nicole tenor.gif

id pick chuck with ha mediocre photography skills over nicole and her horrible over-photoshopping anytime

image.png

Just my two cents but

We had her outside a car, leaving a car, inside a car, outside again and then on a boat. What will we have next? Her riding a golf car, right? Since it's a country club :lmao:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Just my two cents but

We had her outside a car, leaving a car, inside a car, outside again and then on a boat. What will we have next? Her riding a golf car, right? Since it's a country club :lmao:

getting off a plane, getting on a plane, getting off on a plane or flying a plane

Aaaahhhh I hope Nicole's instagram means something, I need some news to get excited again! :flutter: But if she's working with Lana again, I really hope she won't photoshop her face again, it was just too much! Btw, does anyone know where Nicole is right now? If she's been in LA sometime this year or late 2019, she might've shot some pics of Lana..!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

for so long i've dreamed of lana collaborating with King Krule / Archy Marshall. if it ever happens there's no way it'll be on COCC but someday please lana come thru im on my knees  :defeated:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Clearly COCC is gonna sound like this, but with more vocal strength.

And the vinyl is gonna be clear. With every pressing being personalised, cause they will be pressing whatever "tissue" that comes out of Lana's vaped-damaged throat after each take.

Definitely feel like COCC will involve a plane. Maybe the private jet landing on the ground with a fancy building in the background surrounded with tennis courts and swimming pools. Maybe Lana stepping off the plane like this:

Elvis-Priscilla-Presley-Pictures.jpg

plane4.jpg  20131223-042919-pic-447655410-1.jpg

marilyn+monroe+air+travel+outfits.jpg

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

God i love seeing pictures of beautiful women living in the moment

I will die happy if she re creates the famous "marilyn stepping off the plane and waving" pictures

it would even be a nod to her lizzy grant days when she used to imitate her in interviews

Am I the only one who doesn't want her to work with Nicole? Her photos are great but I think they lack the artistic vibe that we get from Steven or Neil. 

nicole is better than what we've been getting recently so...

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF