Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

to sort of see chemtrails, or anything like that. a person/people have to have the thought to literally look up at the skies. 

can def be allusions to weather. geopolitical, political climate. world schema, wanting a positive(?) change. 

also, seeing events unfold, and the skies not being as bright. sunset, like the sun being a shooting star fading out. connect to times of day, light, connect to the mind and the maze that it is. 

economic, foreign relations, even just getting out there to meld lines on the map.
so much to do in the world, but is it worthwhile, futile? how does it compare to the stream of time, and progress for us as a species, and how? 

something beautiful about us people, is that we're caring enough to collect information for us to relay for those in the future. data, history, stories passed from grandparents and those before them. 

that. or madness, fear behind conspiracy theories, that parallel faith, and what that might mean to people. 

adversity's always been a gateway for growth. couple that w country clubs, exclusivity, time in a way, stops. lethargy, and progress slows if not completely takes a halt. 

so. what I want to know about this record personally is. which direction is it going to take. how will it reflect, and at what pace? will it just stand still? commentary? what's she gonna be holding on to, what's she gonna be letting go of? waiting(?) for? allusions, focuses. 

I'd really like to hear parallels on information flows, the overwhelm, and how she'll move forward as an individual in today's society. 

thanks for coming to my pseudo ted talk jMYYKe2.gif

tl;dr. you gotta think for yourself before jumping in, so at least u know ur thoughts are ur own. maybe those thoughts, original might end up being innovative enough to bring the world forward. what's she gonna be focusing on and what degrees? 

UV/Honeymoon

imagine her bringing back the retrofuturistic vibe she first mentioned in Honeymoon (although I don't really see it much there) and LFL (RIP blade runner demo)

combined with a post-apocalyptic vibe à la The Greatest and expanding on the guitars giving a UV taste, with BPD/P/Tropico glamor she doesn't wanna hide anymore,

where she can make her social commentary more refined than what she hinted at on NFR but less tacky/shallow/messy than on LFL,

and giving us a proper self isolation / escape from the world anthem like 13 beaches / swan song concept but mixed with current events and with more poetic and bolder lyrics

ngl, I'm too tired to really have to think about what she's gonna do. regarding her, her excitement for her poetry gets me glad, bc excitement. but other than that. show don't tell, n I mean that in the warmest of ways. rootin' 4 ya

Ben, plethora of ideas on here. they're currently FREE. contact ur client if u can ty. see ya's September(?) 

UV/Honeymoon

That Nicole Nodland possible shoot sth for COCC is a good news to wake up to

And someone asked in the comments if she is working with Lana bc of the chemtrails profile pic and Nicole liked that comment

Imagine the album coming out September 4/5th with a cover shot by Nicole and no snippet game this time. That would be amazing!!!!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

As long as Nicole doesn’t photoshop Lana’s face, I’m fine. But the BTD cover is a mess... Lana looks like a wax doll

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

so if I understood what you said... Nicole Nodland, the girl who shot with lana for BTD era will shoot for the new era ?

Lana if youre reading this, we dont want Chuck photos anymore

SHADEeeeeeeee

I reckon it's legit, she probably got told to remove the post by lana's management as they know we'd know exactly what was going awan

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

chuck quickly learning how to use photoshop correctly before lana snatches up nicole tenor.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

If the post really means something, then the album will surely be out in September. There would be no point in teasing something if the album wasn’t going to be released soon.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~