Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

If the COCC is really coming in September we are blessed

July 28th Audio book

September 4th/5th COCC

September 29th physical copies of VBBOTG

March 2021 second poetry book Behind the Iron Gates

Maybe she mentioned COCC tomorrow as well but I think that we get more news or a single/ snippet in August/ after the audio book is released

I want Lana’s COCC to come (on me) so badly.

Everyone’s going to jump at me now but I have to admit that the NFR aesthetics has kinda grown on me with time. I really like the whole open ocean vibe and the picture set as background on the website. I think I’ll be a little bit sad to watch it go. ‍♂

Yeah I kind of loved the whole lo-fi vibe

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

imagine her bringing back the retrofuturistic vibe she first mentioned in Honeymoon (although I don't really see it much there) and LFL (RIP blade runner demo)

combined with a post-apocalyptic vibe à la The Greatest and expanding on the guitars giving a UV taste, with BPD/P/Tropico glamor she doesn't wanna hide anymore,

where she can make her social commentary more refined than what she hinted at on NFR but less tacky/shallow/messy than on LFL,

and giving us a proper self isolation / escape from the world anthem like 13 beaches / swan song concept but mixed with current events and with more poetic and bolder lyrics

wow you really are a dreamer i wish we could have expectations like these   :oprah:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Whatever she says tomorrow we already know so i'm literally BEGGING for her to mention something about the album now

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

As much as I loved the elusiveness of honeymoon, the more I actually don't want another one. It's so special, it's like an alternate reality of Lana, frozen in time for a moment, like a series of dreams. I don't know if she'd do that again, or if she did, it wouldn't be the same reality as honeymoon.

But I could definitely go for another UV, and by that I mostly mean in production. I wouldn't want the exact same style of lyrics, because I don't want her to travel backwards. But I do want that edginess and rawness again for sure, with lots of b&w. 

If we are talking another BTD, I'd be cool with it, but I have a feeling that that is the energy we will never get back, because it was much more 'manifactured' than her other eras and I feel like that's the last thing she's going to do besides always having that one song on an album that is overproduced in comparison, but nonetheless amazing.

Just my two cents but

We had her outside a car, leaving a car, inside a car, outside again and then on a boat. What will we have next? Her riding a golf car, right? Since it's a country club :lmao:

this reminds me when everyone had a meltdown cause she wasnt in a car on the nfr cover

Definitely feel like COCC will involve a plane. Maybe the private jet landing on the ground with a fancy building in the background surrounded with tennis courts and swimming pools. Maybe Lana stepping off the plane like this:

Elvis-Priscilla-Presley-Pictures.jpg

plane4.jpg  20131223-042919-pic-447655410-1.jpg

marilyn+monroe+air+travel+outfits.jpg

that would be the moment.. serving like this again 

lana-del-rey-before-223x300.jpg

i love you, but you don't understand me.

I bet it will come Sept 2021... Remember back in the day when I told ya NFR was coming sept 2019, well... it almost did (last day of august)

Imma mothafucking witch

:creepna:

"Shop Lana Del Rey albums in CD and vinyl formats, including 2019's Norman Fucking Rockwell, and preorder her upcoming 2020 release Chemtrails Over the Country Club."

it's happening everyone.

post-52667-0-21678100-1594249245_thumb.png

"Shop Lana Del Rey albums in CD and vinyl formats, including 2019's Norman Fucking Rockwell, and preorder her upcoming 2020 release Chemtrails Over the Country Club."

it's happening everyone.

what website is that one on?