Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

i doubt she will announce anything related to the actual album [tomorrow]. but it would be a dream.

same, and to be fair, it wouldn't make sense. she's gonna focus on the poetry for a few weeks. I just hope that the music comes soon afterwards

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

If she really pulls through with all of this, like the audio book, the new album, the physical poetry book and then the second audio book - AHHH  :flutter:  This'll be beyond amazing. Like I'm not even sick of her previous release yet and she's about to hit me with so many more. She's really been bringing it.  :hooker:

tht back cover got debunked! i was starting to believe it... i assume the lyrics r fake too then, since they have the same titles

honestly those lyrics are very good ... who spent their time all doing that? :sadcore4:

Saw this in Clampi's COCC timeline post:

"In the same article, she mentions having the opening song and the closer already, and a track inspired by astrology signs"

I feel like a dork but I'm intrigued and excited for this.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Saw this in Clampi's COCC timeline post:

"In the same article, she mentions having the opening song and the closer already, and a track inspired by astrology signs"

I feel like a dork but I'm intrigued and excited for this.

I forgot about that! 

I think having the opening and closing songs (already so long ago now) is a good sign. 

And im very interested in how she's going to reference astrology. 

Yesterday I woke up this the news that Nicole Nodland possible shoot sth for COCC

And this morning to the news that the pre order could be coming soon !!!! Yess Queen!! So much news right now.. and can't wait for the pre order bc I'm so excited to see the tracklist !!!!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

can she start putting effort into her look like on the paradise tour it was so good omg. nfr tour outfits looked like 13 year old me picked her outfits

The way she wore the same pair of shoes for the whole tour. And i thought lattmt outfits were tragic

If we get a single I kinda wanna avoid listening to any of it until the drop of the album...or is that just stupid

No, I'm not sure if I would listen either. I don't know if I'd be able to resist, but I had heard way too much of NFR already when it came out and that made the songs less new and exciting. I kinda want COCK to be a total surprise.

Omg, thank you! :krylie: I’m gonna add this to the timeline and you’ll get a mention in there too. :hooker:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

It's going to be very difficult to tour under the current circumstances. I hope when she releases COCC, she'll do at least a livestream concert. Like Dua Lipa did and actually Lana herself with that session after NFR came out.

I really miss her livestreams :poordat:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

I have no idea what to believe anymore. According to that "insider", the front cover is being "finalized."

Supposed lyrics that "leaked":

https://unotices.com/page-lyricsnew.php?id=178068

https://l-hit.com/en/1953370

I'm skeptical for sure but I'm intrigued LOL

Lol come on these lyrics sound like a dumb Taylor mimicking Lana - not it / I think they’re fake

Im still shooketh that this is actually happening.. ive been sitting on this thread 24/7 for the last weeks and the amount of information we got yesterday is too much for my brain. The album is actually droping sept 5th wow