Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Spoiler

has lana said anything about the album? any news or anything ive missed while being asleep?
anyways im listening to dark but just a game rn... gonna have this on repeat for weeks :kris:

yeah.jpg

Just now, Atlantis said:
  Hide contents

I don’t think there’s really any actual sad song. White dress is fragile and nostalgic which is not the same thing as sad, chemtrails too kinda (in similar way)

Ig Breaking up slowly might be the “saddest” just because of the meaning/lyrics but I don’t really listen to it in a sad way so idk

for me Yosemite is the gloomiest, darkest and moodiest in terms of sound, although the lyrics are quite peaceful. If I had to pick one this would be the saddest in my opinion, it just makes me feel serious, if you know what I mean (white dress makes me feel like I’m sleeping underwater at the bottom of a cold sea, on the other hand)

this is really weird

(the other songs well I wouldn’t describe them as anything remotely close to sad so whatever)

Spoiler

I absolutely agree. There are no sad songs this time around. Lana's music is so varied in emotions, it's incredible.

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

can you just like...log off then

most people here are very happy with this album. if you hate it so much, why have you been posting the same thing for the last hour trying to get someone to respond to you :rip: 

Bestie, i'm sorry to break it down to you but everyone is entitled to their opinion, and as far as I know, this is a discussion thread, not an ass kissing thread, i'm allowed to say what i fucking want and so are you. If you don't agree with me ask me why I don't like it, let's have a conversation, but please don't try to make it as if i'm shouldn't be allowed on here because i don't agree with you. The day Elle will make this thread positive criticism only, i'll stop posting but right now i'm allowed to do whatever i fucking want. It's not that serious, if you don't agree and don't want to partake in a conversation then don't engage. :pls:

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

6 minutes ago, hlxon said:

Well that's it folks! Today we heard Lana Del Rey's last musical album ever. I'm happy most of you liked it! Thank you all for the fun we had!

:wtf2:

7 minutes ago, hlxon said:

Well that's it folks! Today we heard Lana Del Rey's last musical album ever. I'm happy most of you liked it! Thank you all for the fun we had!

what are you even trying to say? lmao

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

guys my chemtrails over the country club oreos came in

EwC1ykiWYAAj-rb?format=jpg&name=small

15 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:
  Hide contents

What does everyone think is saddest

song on album? 

Spoiler

when i was listening it for the first time, i thought that dance til we die is the saddest at the beginning. but then she went with her RAAAH RAAAH screaming :oop2: so no longer the saddest. 

wild at heart broke my heart tho 

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

10 minutes ago, hlxon said:

Can’t defend you this time bestie ?

16 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:
  Hide contents

What does everyone think is saddest

song on album? 

Spoiler

hands down white dress and yosemite, i really don’t know what kinda dick she was smoking when she said it’s "too happy" like yeah it’s warm but the the melody is literally one of the saddest things i’ve recently heard, it gives me a very similar vibe tomorrow never came gives me, this kinda lonely, longing for something you know you can’t really have kinda feeling (and this is coming from someone who thought yosemite will be another acoustic flop) 

4 minutes ago, hlxon said:

Bestie, i'm sorry to break it down to you but everyone is entitled to their opinion, and as far as I know, this is a discussion thread, not an ass kissing thread, i'm allowed to say what i fucking want and so are you. If you don't agree with me ask me why I don't like it, let's have a conversation, but please don't try to make it as if i'm shouldn't be allowed on here because i don't agree with you. The day Elle will make this thread positive criticism only, i'll stop posting but right now i'm allowed to do whatever i fucking want. It's not that serious, if you don't agree and don't want to partake in a conversation then don't engage. :pls:

You having criticism and you begging and thirsting for people to react to you aren't mutually exclusive

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Coney Island King said:

Question for those who have heard it,  if i do the splits and slam my bussy on the floor while playing Tulsa Jesus Freak will i get a husband?

you'd get a restraining order

i'm sad it leaked kinda but time past is time past and time present giphy.gif 

plus the moral ethical fault is on those who leaked it, not me for listening... we've all given lana our souls and most of our bank accounts by now in this era so

side note -

Spoiler

it's definitely NOT an album i can listen to on repeat – which is a good thing. there's just so much emotion in there imo it makes it impossible to listen to it over and over without wanting to cry or smash your fist into the wall

sUcVobB.png

Delulu king banned me for never posting on this thread, not being delusional enough or talking about Yosemite. 

So, here I am posting on cocc's. I am delusional with hope of WD release tonight or anytime before the 19th. Yosemite, yay. O. I look forward most to TJF & DBJAG. 

1 minute ago, Coney Island King said:

Question for those who have heard it,  if i do the splits and slam my bussy on the floor while playing Tulsa Jesus Freak will i get a husband?

you will get 2:creepna::hype:

3 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

You having criticism and you begging and thirsting for people to react to you aren't mutually exclusive

you and @hlxon should split a Chemtrails Over the Country Club Oreo amongst each other 

8 minutes ago, hlxon said:

Um, what you said is not criticism. You said this is LDR's last album :rip: 

4 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

Spoiler

I've listened to the entire record.  TJF is my favorite.  Can confirm. Husband will be forthcoming shortly ❤

Just now, salvatore said:

you and @hlxon should split a Chemtrails Over the Country Club Oreo amongst each other 

I'd love to!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.