Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

14 minutes ago, salvatoredreams said:

hey guys i still haven’t heard cocc but i rlly want to make the first listen a glamorous experience. any ideas of where i could go (in terms of scenery) / what i could do to make it fun? 

also

Hide contents

does cocc sound like honeymoon?

Spoiler

definitely the woods or an open field away from society. And no it does not sound like Honeymoon.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

12 minutes ago, fine china said:
  Hide contents

definitely the woods or an open field away from society. And no it does not sound like Honeymoon.

thank u !!

giphy-downsized.gif

if i wasn’t so fucked up, i think i’d fuck you all the time 

1 hour ago, Dragon said:
  Hide contents

bb i'm wiiiiiih iiiiilllld at heaaaart willhiiiild at heaaaaaaart IwTWTyA.gifleft calabasas 'scaped all the ashes ran into the dark n it made me wiiiildZBjoTNc.gifn6vUhMU.gif willld at heart n6vUhMU.gif

Spoiler

the "i love you lots like polka dots" part is too too good, ughhh :xcry::crying:

aOaIzH2.gif

Spoiler

I just came here to say that the album gets so much better with every listen. :wowcry:

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

35 minutes ago, salvatoredreams said:

hey guys i still haven’t heard cocc but i rlly want to make the first listen a glamorous experience. any ideas of where i could go (in terms of scenery) / what i could do to make it fun? 

also

Reveal hidden contents

honestly i think any kind of outdoors situation– desert, mountains, woods, beach– or even just your backyard on a blanket if it's a warm-ish day out.

aOaIzH2.gif

Spoiler

87eed0d536b5134d92df89d56a9c9a9d48cc6298 this this this this this this this. is the soundscape. the universe pulled thru 

I went hiking the day I decided to have a small picnic to listen to the record. stayed in the car bc it started to rain. then came out when the clouds cleared n got all windy n sunny. laid on the grass. sun n clouds above. n the smell of fresh grass n the cold wind. it was perfect. 

UV/Honeymoon

So allegedly the Target/HMV vinyl’s back cover is the same as the standard cover and the poster included is a shot of the red car from the video (without Lana in it).

Thoughts? The user allegedly was sent photos by their friend but wasn’t allowed to screenshot. I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

Just now, theelusivechanteur said:
  Hide contents

I just came here to say that the album gets so much better with every listen. :wowcry:

Spoiler

it really does. been listening in full all week and feel like i'm just scratching the tip of the iceberg. find new things to love and appreciate every listen.

aOaIzH2.gif

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

So allegedly the Target/HMV vinyl’s back cover is the same as the standard cover and the poster included is a shot of the red car from the video (without Lana in it).

Thoughts? The user allegedly was sent photos by their friend but wasn’t allowed to screenshot. I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

Oh nooo not that ugly car-still

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

okay I'm angry

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

4 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Oh nooo not that ugly car-still

3 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

okay I'm angry

Tbh I’m not sure if all that is true - first of all, it came from Twitter with no evidence, and second, all of her alternative vinyls have had a different cover design altogether from the standard editions. The NFR UO cover was completely different, as were the UV and HM ones! 

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

Tbh I’m not sure if all that is true - first of all, it came from Twitter with no evidence, and second, all of her alternative vinyls have had a different cover design altogether from the standard edition. The NFR UO cover was completely different, as were the UV and HM ones! 

the back cover is not much of a issue to me, but the POSTER ??

I hope it's not really true :crossed:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

7 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

honestly i think any kind of outdoors situation– desert, mountains, woods, beach– or even just your backyard on a blanket if it's a warm-ish day out.

sounds good, thanks :)

giphy-downsized.gif

1 hour ago, salvatoredreams said:

also

Reveal hidden contents

outdoors at night while staring at the stars :flutter: or an outdoor sunset by the beach would do. 

doesn't really sound like HM to me but I see as NFR's natural progression like how HM was UV's natural progression

sgopYhV.gif

Just now, EndlessSummer said:

Does anyone have chemtrails alternate cover photo with title on it? I wanna change album cover on apple music

In ultra high quality, pleeaseee!!! 

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

5 minutes ago, JehovahThikness said:

outdoors at night while staring at the stars :flutter: or an outdoor sunset by the beach would do. 

Reveal hidden contents

doesn't really sound like HM to me but I see as NFR's natural progression like how HM was UV's natural progression

omg that sounds so nice ? & thank uuu

giphy-downsized.gif