Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

4 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

I feel like she'll NEVER perform any song from CoCC but LMLYLAW :bebe:

she already did a snippet of Yosemite in 2017 and technically already did For Free, she's really gonna call it a day :bebe:

47 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

the fact that we’ll have a new pre-release thread after this album’s official release :cryney2: this pre-release era was iconic and i’m excited to speculate in the upcoming pre-release thread for ldr8, her angry country magnum opus :legend: 

I love living in a constant state of pre-release :dance:

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

13 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

What songs realistically do we think she will sing, lmlylaw and what else 

Tulsa Jesus Freak for sure, and maybe BUS with Nikki in at least one concert

look at me look at you look at what you made do 

:hype::hype:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

hey guys i still haven’t heard cocc but i rlly want to make the first listen a glamorous experience. any ideas of where i could go (in terms of scenery) / what i could do to make it fun? 

also

Spoiler

does cocc sound like honeymoon?

giphy-downsized.gif

if i wasn’t so fucked up, i think i’d fuck you all the time 

This is going to be the roughest fucking 4 days ever (in addition to the last 3).

I wake up with various COCC songs ***stuck*** in my head on loop every day. This morning, it's Dark But Just a Game + White Dress. Yesterday it was Tulsa Jesus Freak, Not All Who Wander are Lost, Yosemite, and Dance Til We Die.

I should have never listened to the leaks. These songs are crack. It's tortureeeee.

1 minute ago, salvatoredreams said:

hey guys i still haven’t heard cocc but i rlly want to make the first listen a glamorous experience. any ideas of where i could go (in terms of scenery) / what i could do to make it fun? 

also

Reveal hidden contents

does cocc sound like honeymoon?

def woods:brows: really early at morning

Spoiler

not really

1 minute ago, Poor Stacy said:

This is going to be the roughest fucking 4 days ever (in addition to the last 3).

I wake up with various COCC songs ***stuck*** in my head on loop every day. This morning, it's Dark But Just a Game + White Dress. Yesterday it was Tulsa Jesus Freak, Not All Who Wander are Lost, Yosemite, and Dance Til We Die.

I should have never listened to the leaks. These songs are crack. It's tortureeeee.

today i randomly woke up at 6 am with Wild at heart in my head:crying2:

39 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

What songs realistically do we think she will sing, lmlylaw and what else 

Knowing her, that + For Free. And that's it. :lolliney:

Also, I'm really hoping for her to premiere White Dress on the radio this week. Hearing that song on the radio would be so weird, I'm totally here for it.

It just occurred to me - she could have added Dealer as a bonus track. At least on iTunes. She used to have Bonus Tracks all the time (BTD, Ultraviolence).

It's a cool way of saying - it doesn't fit with the record and the record ends here, but here you go, a little treat. I guess she figured she'll leave it for the next album. 

4 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

today i randomly woke up at 6 am with Wild at heart in my head:crying2:

The second best track on the album; it's SO good. Wish it had a great video with ranches, horse riding, and a wild Lana.