Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

10 minutes ago, lover said:

i have a feeling that hey blue baby and i must be stupid for being so happy would sound great on cocc :defeated:

i need the studio versions

ew no please lets leave those two flops in 2019:willcut:

11 minutes ago, lover said:

i have a feeling that hey blue baby and i must be stupid for being so happy would sound great on cocc :defeated:

i need the studio versions

Right? They fit perfectly

Well there is like 1 or 2 songs that sort of have the same melody as Hey aby blue and Sorry for being so happy. Or they at least sound similar. 

6 minutes ago, Brooklynbaby said:

https://twitter.com/wwafalouvrelbbh/status/1371446665647898626?s=21

They really thought they did something don’t they :scoff:

The album literally comes out in 4 days, the leaks ain't gonna matter anymore. We should ask them how many unreleased songs they have on their iTunes library :dua:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

8 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

ughhhh i literally start shaking when i see this flop:bye: theyre insane

It’s the fact they’ve taken the time to make multiple accounts it’s low-key hilarious ?

8 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

The album literally comes out in 4 days, the leaks ain't gonna matter anymore. We should ask them how many unreleased songs they have on their iTunes library :dua:

:dua:feed us them unreleased tracks!

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

2 hours ago, thomasoliver88 said:

get a uk tour announced sis!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honey the only places she could tour right now are New Zealand and Antarctica 

Lanarat.png

2 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

Honey the only places she could tour right now are New Zealand and Antarctica 

Not anymore. UK tour announcements are thick and fast for late 21 and 22, since gigs and festivals can happen post June 21st in the UK

Wishful thinking Lana will make up for the cancelled UK tour. 

2 minutes ago, thomasoliver88 said:

Not anymore. UK tour announcements are thick and fast for late 21 and 22, since gigs and festivals can happen post June 21st in the UK

Wishful thinking Lana will make up for the cancelled UK tour. 

I love this for you! Unfortunately I still can’t see the light for my country yet :bebe:

Lanarat.png

13 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

So is the new article out yet or are bits and pieces coming out? I swear this is the equivalent of the 30 second iTunes snippets :omg:

pretty sure it's out for subscribers or you can sign up for a free trial (don't need to enter card info)!

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Yeah a tour in the UK wouldn't be the best imo. Our numbers of cases seem to be going up each day :bebe:

I think a UK tour is realistic for 2022 but don't think Lana will tour maybe just go straight into her next project

2 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Yeah a tour in the UK wouldn't be the best imo. Our numbers of cases seem to be going up each day :bebe:

Financially and strategically it makes sense. UK push for record sales. - Better changes of a #1 album upon release.  

There is huge appetite for all gigs and festivals selling at a really fast rate here in UK.

Strike whilst the iron is hot. 

honestly we need a video for DBJAG

I can see a sexy dark room filled with smoke video for DBJAG, her being the one that's paying a stripper to dance and showing the change she's gone through while she sings that she's not gonna change ugh yes

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole