Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

i don't really mind if ldr8's produced by jack, i mean, i think it would be really cool if she worked with somebody different, but if the music's good it doesn't really matter :whatever2: cotcc is proof that he's very capable

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

She clearly likes Jack so I doubt she stops working with him anytime soon

she hated Dan Auerbach I think so it makes sense why they stopped, and Rick it probably just got old and he’s like 70 so I doubt they have much in common :rip: 

maybe not hate Dan Auerbach, but I don’t think they were friends like her and Jack are now

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

she hated Dan Auerbach I think so it makes sense why they stopped, and Rick it probably just got old and he’s like 70 so I doubt they have much in common :rip: 

maybe not hate Dan Auerbach, but I don’t think they were friends like her and Jack are now

People keep saying she hated Dan but I don’t know why they assumed why, isn’t he the one that she fought with her label for?

:smile3:

the next album will be produced by david kahne, emile haynie, rick nowels, dan auerbach, & jack antonoff, we can ALL be happy :hooker: and the title track will be produced by all five of them, it will be her bohemian rhapsody :slay: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

2 minutes ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

People keep saying she hated Dan but I don’t know why they assumed why, isn’t he the one that she fought with her label for?

I’m exaggerating when I say hate but I feel like their work together was a bit more tense, probably due to the music in general being a lot angrier

i think he gave an interview a while back where he said that they butted heads a lot

i could be misremembering though 

Spoiler

Yosemite is a really special song. I went into the album with no expectations because I did not want to experience disappointment, especially with this song. It is so beautiful. I love the sentiment. The bridge is wonderful. I have had it playing in my head all day. I love all the songs but this one really hits. I am glad it is on this album and I can see why she didn't think she was ready to put it on LFL. I think it is a career highlight really showcasing her growth as not only an artist but as a person. Might be my favorite song on the whole album.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

58 minutes ago, boom like that said:

Definitely not me

YpxVk7b.gif

yes. my post was moved

1 hour ago, Dragon said:

babylonian of cocc. St. BabbleCOCC COCC patron saint. 9iUKwbG.gif pronounced like gay legend Babadook. but different letters olEgrIW.gif

Reveal hidden contents

help me it's too good IDUat9h.gif

Reveal hidden contents

no don't. qZShLo2.gif

UV/Honeymoon

Spoiler

DOWN AT THE MEN IN MUSIC BUSINESS CONFRENCE 

DOWN IN ORLANDO I WAS ONLY NINETEEN

I ONLY MENTION IT CAUSE IT WAS SUUUUUUUUCH....A SCEEEEEEEEEEENEEEEEEE, AND I FELT SEEEEEeeeEEEEEEN

:kum:

TBH

Spoiler

HM > NFR = COCC > UV > LFL > BTD + P

3 minutes ago, MidnightAnswer said:
  Reveal hidden contents

DOWN AT THE MEN IN MUSIC BUSINESS CONFRENCE 

DOWN IN ORLANDO I WAS ONLY NINETEEN

I ONLY MENTION IT CAUSE IT WAS SUUUUUUUUCH....A SCEEEEEEEEEEENEEEEEEE, AND I FELT SEEEEEeeeEEEEEEN

:kum:

Spoiler

3ZgaDqj.gif made me feel made me feel like a god 3ZgaDqj.gif

UV/Honeymoon

54 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Not you being ageist rn lmao 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

51 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I’m exaggerating when I say hate but I feel like their work together was a bit more tense, probably due to the music in general being a lot angrier

i think he gave an interview a while back where he said that they butted heads a lot

i could be misremembering though 

This is from the article: He adds: “She impressed me every day. There were moments when she was fighting me. I could sense that maybe she didn’t want to have anybody think she wasn’t in control because I’m sure it’s really hard to be a woman in the music business. So we bumped heads a little bit, but at the end of the day we were dancing to the songs.”

2 minutes ago, LanaCharts said:

The way Chemtrails (song) is performing better than expected, probably one of the reasons why white dress’ release was delayed 

How so? Based on streams? Please post the stats if you have them, I'd like to see! Chemtrails is such a flawless song though - one of her best imo. The verses, the hook, the chorus :defeated:

1 hour ago, littleredpartydress said:

I don't think she hated. I remember her saying that she felt like he had pushed too far and she was feeling really introvert by the end of the production. I couldn't find this exactly interview, but I found this one:

"It was incredible. By the end of the three weeks I thought I was done. Then I met Dan and he said, “Why don’t we just go to Nashville and see what happens?” I went because it sounded like a good time. I didn’t want the party to end. I flew there with Lee and we rented a farm for six weeks. We drove to Dan’s studio on 8th Street every day and I loved it. He was what I was looking for, because he was a facilitator. He said “yes” a lot. If I was like, “I only want to sing this through once,” that was normal to him. It was natural that someone would like what they got on the first try. He was cool like that."

proud to say i didn't give into the leaks

i'm waiting to hear it for the first time on vinyl :blush2:

speakin of which she released way too many damn versions of the record. and yes i bought all of them :(