Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

14 minutes ago, Dragon said:

I love how carefree 

Reveal hidden contents

the album 

is. 

Girl :hillary: 

That ain’t how you’re supposed to use that spoiler tag but go off, I’m living 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Chemtrails Over The Country Club to Tulsa Jesus Freak to Let Me Love You Like A Woman is my favorite progression of songs on any Lana album.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, CatchTheBreeze said:

THIS! Please Lana, make it happen, let go of the BTD stuff!

one of my greatest hopes for lana's career going forward is that she figures out a way to make tour both bearable for her and a more intimate reflection of her songwriting talents. like, play more dates at smaller venues, play songs that you are not absolutely, visibly sick of singing, switch up your setlist to suit your vibe from night to night and work in some deep cuts for the stans. tbh rn would be a perfect time to do a livestream show for the album release– and it doesn't even require her to tour– but i can't see her doing it. her newer work is so incredible it should absolutely be the majority of her setlists  but :pft:.

aOaIzH2.gif

2 minutes ago, EndlessSummer said:

omg! hope we get to see the liner notes/booklet soon

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Yassss!!! Finally, White Dress this week! Super curious about the MV, how it will translate the mood of the song. 

i am :rip:dyyyyiiiinnnggg:rip: for the video now that i've heard the song and am absolutely obssessed with it...plus the teaser looked gorgeous.

aOaIzH2.gif

Spoiler

The musical direction is not the problem. The right ideas are there. The production is good. Vocal performance is good.

What drags this album down is the fact that it is underwritten. 

This album could've waited. Why rush it out during a pandemic when you and your producer can't even work properly on it?

This is just one of many poor decisions she has made in the past 12 months..

Just now, Jared said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The musical direction is not the problem. The right ideas are there. The production is good. Vocal performance is good.

What drags this album down is the fact that it is underwritten. 

This album could've waited. Why rush it during a pandemic when you and your producer can't even properly work on it?

This is just one of many poor decisions she has made in the past 12 months..

just when i thought youd finally left........... youre here again with yet another hot take

image.png

6 minutes ago, EndlessSummer said:

It seems pretty thick, I guess this answers our question, it's gatefold yes :party:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

Called my local Target so fast hehe, they’re holding it until the release date. Figured as much, and ultimately that’s a very good thing, but I don’t think I could’ve resisted picking it up today :crai: