Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 minutes ago, OverYourHead said:

Y’all ain’t ready for the chorus tho lmao that first verse doesn’t give you any idea 

:crying4:

this record is gonna fuck me up :,)

Spoiler

The only impact of the question for the culture that I found on COCC is that small line on NAWWAL: 

'Cause every time I said no
It wasn't quite what I meaned

Am I overseeing something? :um2:

I like the album. I don't love it, but I like it. And I like it as an idea more than the actual product. There’s really not all that much to dislike here, only the fact that Lana has regressed lyrically. On the bright side, this album makes it more clear than ever that Jack and Lana are musical soulmates. Even when one of them is not on their A-game, their musical chemistry and bond is so strong that it helps them avoid disaster.

Just now, Lustformoney said:

why is there 14 people:eartha: it was like 100 literally a minute ago

NOOOOO OMG THE COLLAPSE IS......not collapsing :oprah::eartha:

:eartha2:

okay i gave in and listened to the WD song teaser.. from that snippet alone, i can see why everyone was praising it. i just know this song is gonna slaughter me. almost 3 days!! :trisha:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Just now, recklessdaughter said:

When she posted the clip, I was like OMG they must be going crazy for this on lanaboards! :shock: :hype: Then I remembered the album leaked and y’all have already heard White Dress :sadcore:

Haha! 
the plus side to leaks is that my life did not stop when she posted the snippet... and yet it’s fun to lose your shit when you haven’t heard the whole song. 

8 minutes ago, Jared said:

I like the album. I don't love it, but I like it. And I like it as an idea more than the actual product. There’s really not all that much to dislike here, only the fact that Lana has regressed lyrically. On the bright side, this album makes it more clear than ever that Jack and Lana are musical soulmates. Even when one of them is not on their A-game, their musical chemistry and bond is so strong that it helps them avoid disaster.

Wait...you like the album ..I'm surprised:wat:

You're not a dirty little hamster  anymore

Don't agree with what you said about the lyrics, that was  tasteless what you said but anyways you're showing growth:slowhairflip:  

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

thank god I already forgot how that snippet sounds, I was already hating myself for turning the volume up when I pressed play on the video  :trisha:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg