Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

MANIFESTING: July release- Chemtrails Over the Country Club Deluxe Edition(or some cooler name that means deluxe)

Bonus tracks: 12. It's Beautiful 13. Dealer 14. Pawn Shop Blues

Cover art: Standard cover art, COLORIZED!

This would be SO iconic because the album would start with White Dress, a song about her Lizzy days, then wrap up with Pawn Shop Blues, a song FROM her Lizzy days (I was inspired by Chuck posting that video for Pawn Shop Blues + how good it would fit into the sound of the album)

WHITE DRESS IS A CAREER HIGHLIGHT :lange:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

15 minutes ago, benririchardson said:

when she pulls a Kate bush and does nothing for 12 years and then comes Back with a 2 hour masterpiece album yuppp

Ooo I see a Kate fan, hi :wave2:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

6 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

MANIFESTING: July release- Chemtrails Over the Country Club Deluxe Edition(or some cooler name that means deluxe)

Bonus tracks: 12. It's Beautiful 13. Dealer 14. Pawn Shop Blues

Cover art: Standard cover art, COLORIZED!

This would be SO iconic because the album would start with White Dress, a song about her Lizzy days, then wrap up with Pawn Shop Blues, a song FROM her Lizzy days (I was inspired by Chuck posting that video for Pawn Shop Blues + how good it would fit into the sound of the album)

Manifesting Pawn Shop Blues on a deluxe edition, or even officially released as a single on it's own :wub: then that Chuck post would make so much sense as well as Ben posting on IG that clip from her trailer park interview alongside that first White Dress teaser or am I stretching, I hope not.. but hope is a dangerous thing for a women like me to have

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

18 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

:gurl:AMEN

Spoiler

WHITE HOT FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER :pray2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I played the snippet without the sound since I’m waiting to hear the song in full and we’re so close to... the video tho :awkney: 

Let’s just say that the first teaser made me way more excited to see the video :bebe:

Lanarat.png

8 minutes ago, Jared said:

This should be interesting.

Well I bought their patreon, it only cost $1

their ranking: 

Spoiler

1. NFR

2. BTD

3. COCC

4. UV

5  LFL

6. AKA

7. Honeymoon

had a mini review of COCC, very positive and praised how the songs weave connecting lyrics through each other 

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

Well I bought their patreon, it only cost $1

their ranking: 

Hide contents

1. NFR

2. BTD

3. COCC

4. UV

5  LFL

6. AKA

7. Honeymoon

Wayment... that's good. Critical acclaim incoming.