Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

4 hours ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

PLUS I think the fade in fade out is literally her reminiscing about the past. She looks like she’s imagining the scene of “her” roller skating 

exactly what i got from it 

Just now, honeybadger said:

i appreciate all the love. although the years where lana has been consumed by sadness and isolation as her niece lana, later nico, takes the stage will be painful, for her and for us, we'll be rewarded with her most cohesive, beautiful work yet. just wait 27 years and we'll get there. hope to see you all in the LDR8 prerelease thread from march 19th 2021 - june 24th 2048 RSVP yes if you're available

side note i am craving TJF right now. white hot forever

Hide contents

and ever and ever amen

i can't fathom how someone makes a song so wonderful. i haven't listened to it in 5ish days so i don't really remember but i remember wanting to swerve my car to the beat going down route 9 by the dispensary where the police cars sit to all my bostonians who know what im talking about, which would've been dangerous but worth it for the pure vibes and POWER TJF gives me. when i listen to it again i'll come back more powerful than ever to this website and absolutely destroy anyone who says one bad word about it or the entirety of chemtrails with my sheer abominable wrath :ma:

Your mind= powerful :wowcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

but god that clip had me emotional, her voice sounds so raw and vulnerable. it’s kind of eerie in a way. i feel like white dress is going to be one of my favourites. 

Spoiler

Every time Wild At Heart ends my subconscious starts playing the first seconds of the Greatest :rip:

edit: just realized TG doesn’t even follow HTD :rip::rip:

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

3 minutes ago, Lustrouslines said:
  Hide contents

Which song sounded like Portishead? Was it DBJAG? Cause if so I hear it clearly

yep and i think that the mojo writer

Spoiler

was actually accurate with that comparison! good for them go mojo go :gurl:

sUcVobB.png

2 minutes ago, chemtrailsrising said:

White Dress seems like a career highlight, apparently it was freestyled kinda like Pretty When You Cry.

also interesting then that

Spoiler

PWYC probably has the CLOSEST vocals (thinking of the beginning/verses) to those in white dress in her discography. unless im missing another song, and obv PWYC isn't super close. since white dress vocals really haven't happened before. but the raspiness, voice breaking, rawness of it all reminds me a bit of white dress :illumilana2:

sUcVobB.png

My current (lol) ranking* of her albums:

Spoiler

UV > HM > COCC > BTD/P > LFL > AKA > NFR!

This is not to say I hate NFR! or that I don't think it's a good album. This is just based on my personal preferences taking into consideration how many songs I skip from each record and what I generally enjoy listening to on a daily basis :oopna2:

2 minutes ago, Kiki de Montparnasse said:

My current (lol) rating of her albums:

Hide contents

This is not to say I hate NFR! or that I don't think it's a good album. This is just based on my personal preferences taking into consideration how many songs I skip from each record and what I generally enjoy listening to on a daily basis :oopna2:

boooo ???

Haven't listen to COTCC for 2 days  & the songs still playing in my head :lange:

Truly a masterpiece :krylie:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

On 3/14/2021 at 12:57 PM, suicideblonde said:
  Hide contents

White dress is so Tori Amos. Listen to Beauty Queen/Horses form Boys For Pele - the songs are so similar.

Spoiler

Yes! I first thought of Putting the Damage On from Boys For Pele

i'm beginning to love cocc more and more, it's growing on me 

:lolliney:

her vocals are absolutely stellar. absolutely fucking unreal that this woman still sounds like this, this far into her career and still sounds fucking amazing. goddammit lana you're making me stan forever

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

16 minutes ago, Kiki de Montparnasse said:

Hide contents

Someone with taste ❤

The way people who haven't listened to White Dress don't even know that the second verse is better than the first.

"Summer........... sizzling................" 

17 minutes ago, Kiki de Montparnasse said:

Hide contents

for me it's 

uv>hm>btd/p>NFR/COCC (i can't choose where they should be, or to switch their spot so they're at the same spot right now)>aka>LFL

its hard to rank them all tho bc i love AKA but right now this is how it fits on my ranking lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole