Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

7 minutes ago, bornfree said:

Guys, when lana launched ultraviolence, she said something like "thank you dan for rekindling the fire in my eyes," does anyone have a link to it?

please quote me

https://ibb.co/SfqR0Vf

took a picture of it^ it’s from the credits on ultraviolence and personal thanks to all her friends and stuff

damn we're so lucky to be spoiled by her imo. I'm hoping that when/if there'll be another album, that she waits a while and comes up w some kind of surprise record. I think she's at the stage of her career where she can make that AKA remake. or do that musical she was mentioning. movie soundtracks n Lana are a natural pair. 

i'm sure her poetry'll be coming before then so that might make cocc simmer a lot more. paced and just reveled in WD for the past days/when I first listened to then caving like a few days ago. 

Spoiler

it really does serenely obliterate her past music. I love it. 

but whatever she does next. she seems like she's in a good place from what I get from the music, and I think that's really great. 

one request, past offwhite pearlescent holographic, hope that she films some more studio live versions of her singing. it's been a bit of a while since we got something like that. it just feels different

UV/Honeymoon

7 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

I actually think its coming...  even Byron commented "they don't know what's coming for them!!"

4 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

did I suddenly time-traveled to September 2020? :xgiggle:

:defeated:

echoes of soon in the distance

20 minutes ago, MidnightAnswer said:

I had to stop listening to COCC because I don't want to spoil it before release and I want my plays to count in my iTunes - but Yosemite, DBJAG and White Dress are stuck in my head so bad :defeated:

Ugh I feel you—if I listen to a song/album three times outside of Spotify, I literally just walk away at some point later when I’m busy and let my phone scrobble it silently three times on Spotify so my data is accurate - YES I HAVE PROBLEMS OK :bebe:

8 hours ago, synecdoche2 said:

Two official sources have now included A.K.A. in their rankings of Lana's albums. That, and the Pawn Shop Blues music video ... I'm not saying anything specific but at least she's acknowledging it as a part of her discography.

+she came back to her lizzy fb account last week+ "the plan she had for years but we wont say anything specific yet" :dua:

i just thought...what if the secret project is videos from recording sessions? what if she has videos of recording most of her albums? she shared a few in lfl era and remember her "vlogging" but not sharing? 

Spoiler

Spoiler

we'll never get it but let's pretend she doesn't hate us 

15 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

i just thought...what if the secret project is videos from recording sessions? what if she has videos of recording most of her albums? she shared a few in lfl era and remember her "vlogging" but not sharing? 

Hide contents

Hide contents

we'll never get it but let's pretend she doesn't hate us 

A documentary about her like Miss Americana would be so fun, or any documentary about miss Elizabeth. Taylor's sessions were interesting to watch there, imagine how Lana's and Jack's could look like lol :krylie:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

11 minutes ago, HyperVelvet said:

A documentary about her like Miss Americana would be so fun, or any documentary about miss Elizabeth. Taylor's sessions were interesting to watch there, imagine how Lana's and Jack's could look like lol :krylie:

god yes. this'd give her a kind of break while fleshing out and expanding the album's world. I think this album deserves and'll need a bit more time to be better appreciated and this'd be a great way to pass the time pre/post her poetry 

UV/Honeymoon