Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

13 minutes ago, hip hop in the summer said:

yup, the back cover of cotcc hmv vinyl is the same as in the original cover :xgiggle:
but did nfr hmv vinyl had a different back? i dont think so lol

yeah It doesn't really match, I thought it was gonna be different than the original isn't that like the whole point

but I don't hate it? :um3:

lights, camera, acción

10 hours ago, synecdoche2 said:

Two official sources have now included A.K.A. in their rankings of Lana's albums. That, and the Pawn Shop Blues music video ... I'm not saying anything specific but at least she's acknowledging it as a part of her discography.

2 hours ago, Lustformoney said:

+she came back to her lizzy fb account last week+ "the plan she had for years but we wont say anything specific yet" :dua:

so we're putting our clown suits on once again and i'm so here for it yass :sluttybunny:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

Found this from a really old post while looking for a specific picture on here and thought it suited Yosemite pretty well

KAeUp.jpg

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

1 hour ago, 99centlips said:

only lana would read a random 90s book about wild women archetypes and make it her whole personality for an era 

The most relatable thing about her imo

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

1 hour ago, Dragon said:

293341998294.jpg cdwu.gif

so pretty :trisha::trisha:

If the back is the same with the original we have been played :hype:

( not me having bought  the alternative cover so I don't have to look at  the original cover :toofloppy:)

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

16 minutes ago, deadlyynightshade said:

so pretty :trisha::trisha:

If the back is the same with the original we have been played :hype:

( not me having bought  the alternative cover so I don't have to look at  the original cover :toofloppy:)

It is :sass:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

Spoiler

I had no idea it leaked until now what the hell chile um anyways !??

anways TJF is really white hot forever and I love it, an instant favorite 

Yosemite is a disappointment at first, so boring, I expected more. I like the chorus and the interlude-thingy or whatever at the second part but the music ugh no it's just mehh. when she mentioned seasons changing I was like COME ON FROOT INSPO !! 

I still have to listen to the other ones 

edit: white dress she's screaming and talking so fast help omg I'M SCARED lana u ok luv 

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Remember those annoying fake ass snippets of Say yes to heaven and TJF mixed in together? I want to find who ever made them and slap them. Like what goes through these people's minds when they do shit like that. 

Spoiler

what the hell is with wild at heart?? it sounds like she copied her 4 other songs, it reminds me of Love Song at most parts, the instrumental reminds me of California and The Greatest (I can't really point it out) and the way she's singing at some parts sounds so much like Hope. If this isn't her last album produced by Jack I swear to God-- has it not been ENOUGH

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

45 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:
  Hide contents

what the hell is with wild at heart?? it sounds like she copied her 4 other songs, it reminds me of Love Song at most parts, the instrumental reminds me of California and The Greatest (I can't really point it out) and the way she's singing at some parts sounds so much like Hope. If this isn't her last album produced by Jack I swear to God-- has it not been ENOUGH

Spoiler

You misspelled „perfection“ :willcut: