Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Does anyone else 

Spoiler

get Venice Bitch vibes from the lyrics of White Dress? It gives me similar imagery when she talks about listening to music out on the lawn.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

I'm so excited for everyone who hasn't heard White Dress yet!

Spoiler

Not sure if this is spoiler worthy but its easily in her top 5 of her discography for me, and it was on the first listen, an instant classic. The only way I cant see this for lots of you is if you find a way to hate how her voice sounds, but lke even she knows that it was very raw and in the moment and even 'stupid' at times... It comes across as very sincere and passionate though and beautiful for me.

Just now, AphroditeBaby said:

I'm so excited for everyone who hasn't heard White Dress yet!

Reveal hidden contents

Not sure if this is spoiler worthy but its easily in her top 5 of her discography for me, and it was on the first listen, an instant classic. The only way I cant see this for lots of you is if you find a way to hate how her voice sounds, but lke even she knows that it was very raw and in the moment and even 'stupid' at times... It comes across as very sincere and passionate though and beautiful for me.

im so excited. I keep anticipating a delivery everyday hoping my copies got sent early or something ?

i posted this yesterday but i keep thinking about it :kiss3:

Spoiler

i really hear similarities between PWYC vocals (esp. verses) and white dress vocals :creepna:

they're not SUPER similar yet that's the only other song i can think of in lana's discography that has somewhat similar vocal qualities. they seem to have been recorded in the same way as well – created on the spot, sort of raw, unedited, naturally flowed and just sort of "happened"

sUcVobB.png

2 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

omg... it's a gatefold with a collection of pictures

https://www.instagram.com/stories/leesrecords/2530718209933390140/

WERE ACTUALLY GETTING A GATEFOLD

YESSSSS i was so worried to be honest bc i figured it's a single disc, prolly no gatefold but i'm so happy now

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

the color of the vinyl is amazing :oprah: can't wait to see the poster 

( still a little bit sad about the back being the same with the original but I hope the poster makes up for it )

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

31 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

y'all i-

Hide contents

i think WD was one that could've been done in maybe one or two takes. like some of her UV stuff. i think the vape showing up is kind of the point of it being left in there-- showing it's literally a one off one take that didn't need editing. the vape is annoying but i just realized it sounds like shes doing a live take on that track with it being there

that’s what she said in the interview yesterday yes 

5 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

!!! Into this! The vinyl under the light looks beautiful. I’m definitely swapping the UO record to the Target cover, Target record to the standard.

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

that’s what she said in the interview yesterday yes 

there was so much in that interview i must've forgotten that or skimmed over it but i'm so glad that that's the case bc it SOUNDS that way, so it makes sense. if it was MADE TO SOUND like that instead of being unintentional, it kinda would've sounded cheesy

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

17 minutes ago, chemtrailsrising said:

''a collection of 11 songs that are impeccably produced, where she proves to be true to herself and at the same time different. "- (Les InRocks Magazine) on "Chemtrails Over The Country Club”

You don't say!
3-ACAC967-B12-E-4-CA8-81-B8-7-FB0-A7146-

Just now, urgirl said:

Cocc is the new Honeymoon. And that’s saying a lot

Literally what I’ve been hoping for, oh wow :wub: Cannot wait to finally be immersed in this world.