Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

53 minutes ago, Kommander said:

Of White Dress I've only heard the snippet so far ; why do you think she references Sun Ra ? is this like a paralel to her Lizzy Grant days ? Having your own little universe you control and dominate despite it being gaudy and tacky because you are "small" ?

sun ra is so good! also ties back to the 

Spoiler

"jazz out on the lawn" line

since sun ra is a jazz artist. bonus for gaga fans, gaga's "rocket #9 take off to the planet venus" (from "venus") is sampled from sun ra:

aOaIzH2.gif

Hi I’m seeing a lot of misinformation and I’m here to clarify that this whole Poland promo is not going to be the album cover on the sky… it was supposed to be the album title in some cool aesthetic - we were super excited helping organizing but they fucked us up and it’ll literally be some ugly ass corpo banner saying “listen to Lana on Spotify” in Polish. It’s still cool but polish UMG treated our fanclub like shit once again and also still used some of our ideas lol

6 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

Hi I’m seeing a lot of misinformation and I’m here to clarify that this whole Poland promo is not going to be the album cover on the sky… it was supposed to be the album title in some cool aesthetic - we were super excited helping organizing but they fucked us up and it’ll literally be some ugly ass corpo banner saying “listen to Lana on Spotify” in Polish. It’s still cool but polish UMG treated our fanclub like shit once again and also still used some of our ideas lol

ughhh they really made it sound like its gonna be something like ultraviolence skywriting:krylie: well banner is better than nothing

55 minutes ago, JehovahThikness said:

Hide contents

Methinks LMLYLAW deserves more love, especially its placement in the album ! I think it has the second best bridge behind DTWD

Spoiler

We believe in LMLYLAW supremacy

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

ughhh they really made it sound like its gonna be something like ultraviolence skywriting:krylie: well banner is better than nothing

yeah it’s still cute but the intention was totally different and it turned out it’ll be some random Spotify promo for a few minutes on the sky lol… aesthetically it was supposed to be something totally different and super cute and meaningful for the era (just imagine the actual album title on the sky!!! Referring to actual chemtrails) … I actually wrote them a long ass mail with the promo plan that they used without me anyway I’m not supporting them at all. 

7 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

yeah it’s still cute but the intention was totally different and it turned out it’ll be some random Spotify promo for a few minutes on the sky lol… aesthetically it was supposed to be something totally different and super cute and meaningful for the era (just imagine the actual album title on the sky!!! Referring to actual chemtrails) … I actually wrote them a long ass mail with the promo plan that they used without me anyway I’m not supporting them at all. 

Actually if I didn’t know what COCC was and I saw it written in the sky I’d be pretty concerned…. maybe it has to do with not inciting possible public panic? lol

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

23 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Are any of you Polish fans on LB the ones who asked Lana about Life is Beautiful way back in the day? (At least I think they were Polish) and Lana goes “it was just for the movie” :rip: 

Those girls live rent-free in my head

Ya’ll the real MVPs :gurl:

ngl, the only thing that im proud of when it comes to me being polish is the fact, that our fanbase is fucking huge and it seems like Lana loves Poland too tho :wub:
im thinking if COTCC will be that much appraciated here as the rest of the albums, but I have a good feeling that it will :oprah3:

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

Just now, Pin Up Galore said:

is it just me but when I beat my shmeat I cannot get White Dress out of my head 

sis I can't even get the teaser outta my head this track is coming for me :crying5:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

40 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

Are any of you Polish fans on LB the ones who asked Lana about Life is Beautiful way back in the day? (At least I think they were Polish) and Lana goes “it was just for the movie” :rip: 

Those girls live rent-free in my head

Ya’ll the real MVPs :gurl:

yeah im pretty sure it was back in 2016:brows:

For those who've listened to the album...specifically Yosemite.

Spoiler

When do we think she wrote it? Because one of the LFL demos have the same melody. Which came first?? Yosemite or LFL demos? 

6 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

For those who've listened to the album...specifically Yosemite.

Hide contents

When do we think she wrote it? Because one of the LFL demos have the same melody. Which came first?? Yosemite or LFL demos? 

Wasn’t LFL written early? I think Yosemite came after.